Jack Neary Wins Eastern Regional and Earns ER Hall of Fame Honors.

Joe Krupa

Jack was on his game and won three of the six yardages, two of the three grands, the two- and three-guns.

Summary of results below:

LV 100 Jack Neary .1866

LV 200 Jack Neary .2189

LV Grand Jack Neary .2028

HV 100 Jack Neary .2016

HV 200 Larry Feusse .2170 (with his .30 Grendel)

HV Grand Jack Neary .2123

Unlimited 100 (ten shot) Greg Reed .2292

Unlimited 200 (ten shot) Steve Theye .2086

Unlimited Grand (ten shot) Steve Theye .2297

Jack's two-gun aggregate was .2075 and his three-gun was .2275. Those are world class numbers.

With the seven points that Jack won this weekend, he earns the NBRSA Eastern Region Hall of Fame honors and will be inducted at the Regional meeting on Nov. 7.

Congratulations Jack and great shooting. I'll try and post more detailed results this week.

Last edited:
Congratulations Jack on some superb shooting, 7 points and all the agg and grand aggs wins!

Congrats

Well done Jack - and I thought you were just a pretty face!!

David Kerr

Congratulations Jack, good shooting, and I thought you were just another funny guy.:D

Dan Honert

Very nice Jack. And am I to understand that you *will* be on "Dancing with the Stars" this upcoming season?

So let me see if I can visualize last weekends chain of events ?
Jack gets off to a lightning start with a teen agg followed by a flat 2 agg,takes the day and is feelin' pretty untouchable.
The next morning at 200 Larry quietly slips the .30 Grendel out of his trailer along with a couple of bandoliers of ammo and at the commence fire, starts knockin' down trees way beyond the 200 yd berm. Jack is temporarily stunned by the muzzle flash and down range devastation as Larry dominates the agg.
After a double rocket dog with chili fries lunch Jack straps on a Knute Rockne style gold football helmet and get's back into the game,winning the LV 200,once again untouchable,until.
Monday morning some intellectual little guy with a flamboyant plaid shirt( sorry, Greg)lights up the universe with his red hot rail gun, leaving Jack once again wondering " what do I have to do to win this thing?"
Then Steve Theye decides "I'm not goin home unless I'm leavin' blood and hair on the walls". He takes the unlimited 200 and grand !
Now Jack is feverishly at the stat board scribbling down numbers,erasing,more scribbling,more erasing.and finally at the awards ceremony,A sigh of relief as Jack prevails.
I guess it's only fitting that this performance should allow you to be abducted( sorry,I just couldn't resist the misspell)into the Eastern region Hall of Fame.Congratulations.

Joel, you are either the Howard Cosell or Hunter S. Thompson of Benchrest....I think the latter.

Jack - to reiterate what I told you on the phone - great shooting! You're hot (at least that is what Joel Nader said, I assume he was talking about your shooting? :D)

jks

jack neary wins eastern regional and earns Er hall of fame

Great shooting Jack '''
Gerry

Congratulations Jack!!!!

Unfortunately, you weren't close enough to my bench for the 30 Belchfire Magnum Improved to have the desired devastating effect.:mad: I did manage to burn the hell out of someone's flags though.:p Oh, wait a minute!!!!:eek: Where are my flags???:confused::(

Jack Neary, Eastern region regionals

You boys are certainly tough, but if you weren't, the rest of us wouldn't try as hard !
And Steve, great shooting on your part as well.

Back