IR 50/50 2024 schedule

The previous scoring program showed you all the information you were looking for during a match. It showed you each target... also, the standings in either Yards or Meters... and a running total of the AGG when you started shooting the 4th, 5th or 6th target.

To do this with this new program requires some Excel gyrations that Scorers shouldn't have to perform at matches. But even those gyrations don't overcome the programs confusion with breaking ties.

I stand corrected. All I know is there can be as many as three shooters winning, yards, meters and overall. The overall had more bling 💰

And... in a 3 Gun National there can be 6 shooters winning! Yards AGG, Meters AGG, 2 Gun AGG Yards, 2 Gun AGG Meters and 4 Gun AGG, and 6 Gun AGG.

Confused yet?

Last edited:
I stand corrected. All I know is there can be as many as three shooters winning, yards, meters and overall. The overall had more bling 💰
More bling? Haha Overall got the ONLY bling.
I can say for a fact the meter winner did not even get a congratulatory handshake.

More bling? Haha Overall got the ONLY bling.
I can say for a fact the meter winner did not even get a congratulatory handshake.
That would be about the same thing, one is more than none. 🧐 But without a doubt, you should receive something.

Last edited:
Back