IBS match schedule

dick I'll try to contact their director this week for canastota.
I will deliver their contract. I think the new director is tom cole the president. Gerry malerba Camillus sporsmens club and also a memeber of canastota' hang in there guys.

The Schedule is never finalized its just no longer tentative

Has the match schedule on the IBS website been finalized and is the one on the site the correct one?

I just got an email from Mark T that the selected date for 200-300 Group Nationals is also Bucknell Parents weekend or something. So Motels are probably already full at this point.

Obviously another date is coming

I just got off the phone with Dick Grosbier , The Canastota 50/50 Money Shoot will be held on the 6 & 7 of Sept. It will be a 100 & 200yd. shoot , LIMITED to 80 shooters , rotation will be on the Agg. and 2 relays. Starting time will be 9am , we will have Breakfeast and Lunch both day's . We have a lot of camping spots with elect. and showers .:)

C'mon Tom,don't let anybody intimidate you into having a match! Dick,get em' on the phone again,maybe we can have two matches this year !
joel
p.s. Tom ,don't be messing with the hacienda when I'm not around!

Joel , did I forget to tell you about the tree and that last wind storm ? Tom :(

Hacienda

Joelius,

We haven't found one of those doofy looking yellow haz-mat suits big enough to stuff T Cole into yet.

Therefore, I don't think you have any worries about Tom (any body else) messin' wit the Hacienda. Last birds that lit on it are still glowing like fireflies.

I thought Earnhardt was the Intimidator. Apparently Dick took a page from his play book.

Pot Licker

high energy " hacienda"

Lumpy,
I'll bet those damn extraterrestrials are living in there again ! If it's not too crappy out this weekend I'll come down and straighten things out !
joel

Back