Ibs group nationals

BlackwellADB

Al Blackwell
HOLTON GUN CLUB in Holton, MI will host the IBS Group Nationals starting Monday July 25th and run through Saturday July 30th.

4-GUN EVENT

July 25th HB 100 yds
July 26th HB 200 yds
July 27th LV/SP 100 yds
July 28th SP/LV 200 yds
July 29th HV/PP 100 yds
July 30th HV 200 yds

Come see the NEW & IMPROVED 40 Bench Range !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camping still available

Bob Scarbrough Jr. is the Match Director and invites ALL SHOOTERS to attend this event.

The weather is predicted to be Clear and temps in the low 80s.

You can send me any questions you may have and I'll see to getting them answered from the right person. The contact info on some of the other sites is old or incorrect so I can get you an answer since I am at the range now.

YA ALL COME ON OUT, HEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could be there but Obama has made it impossible for me. 4 bucks a gal. on a fixed income is not a good mix. Hope y'all have a good turnout.

Boyer, Costa, Campbell, Powell, Arnett, Buckys, and all the other "Big Shots" are here. Get your can of Whop-ass and a gun and come on up and beat um !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a Prediction:
Gene Bukys will win the 3 Gun.
If he has his newly aquired Rail Gun that he aquired from the Estate of the Late David Reynolds, he just might win the 4 Gun as well..........jackie

Here is a Prediction:
Gene Bukys will win the 3 Gun.
If he has his newly aquired Rail Gun that he aquired from the Estate of the Late David Reynolds, he just might win the 4 Gun as well..........jackie

Very good prediction since he came in as close as you could possibly come without winning , was pretty much a toss of the coin made him second. Also congratulations to Gene on winning the 4 gun.

Dick

Yeah,
Maybe Harley (two time IBS National Champion) would allow Gene ( 2011 Super Shoot winner and heavy weight "Larry Holmes of Bench Rest") to toss another coin that would decide the final--final outcome. You know, best out of three. Maybe some "rocks, scissors, paper".
Joel

Back