IBS 600yd SOY points

waterdog

Attached is the "up to date" list of shooter of the year points. This list is through the June 14th match at Piedmont..Look it over and let me know if I have made any mistakes...The points for pending records are not added into the totals.

The Nationals are coming up this week. Good shooting to all the competetors.

Larry Isenhour

Attachments

• IBS SHOOTER OF THE YEAR POINTS.doc
    21 KB · Views: 159
Thanks

Thanks Larry. What time are ya'll showing up on tuesday?

Probably late afternoon. I have the equipment Greg Culpepper made. I will bring it to the range first thing.

Larry

Bridgeville April Match Points

Hi Larry,

Can you check if you got the points from Bridgevilles Match in april. If not, let me know and i will get on it.

Thanks
Brian Fox

Brian, There are no results from Bridgeville listed on the IBS website for April so they aren't in the current standings. I will upgrade as soon as they are submitted.

When will you be in Oak Ridge? I am looking forward to a fun week and some great competetion.

Larry Isenhour

I'll be there Wed in the afternoon to practice. Can't wait to see you and the crew. I got a few agenda items i would like to show you all. See ya Wed buddy.

Guys,

I will be there Wed morrning. see you there.

Mark Schronce

Larry,
That is mighty fine of you adding up the points! Then again, you are a mighty fine fellow! By the way, I talked to Terry Brady tonight. We are going to leave out Weds., mid morning. to go to the Nationals. I am looking forward to see everyone and finally meet all the great shooters I have heard all about from other states. Samuel Hall

Back