I just dont see how

Vern

Morethan1waytoskinacat
You gotta look at this product from Midsouth Shooters supply.
I dont see how it could be legal but sure looks like fun....
Wonder if we use it in smaller quantities on regular targets.
Not that I would but if it could be used in small quantities
It would be fun to put on the back of some unsuspecting shooters targets at a local range.
NOTE I did say in small quantities.

Go to the link and then click on the video tab......

http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item.asp?sku=0009506182

very common product..large bang...fun to shoot at....
want to open the eyes on your shooting partner ??
tape a jar to the back of his target.....
mike in co
It would be fun to put on the back of some unsuspecting shooters targets at a local range.

It is fun to shoot. Mix the ingredients then put in left over pill bottles, less bang but more shots per lb. It is a good way to get kids interested in shooting. The smaller pill bottles get them more interested in accuracy versus spray and pray.

It might be just the ticket for score shooting..;)

Mike
Funny you should say that. We have a local score shoot that my best friend puts on every month. My buddy Jom had some of those tanerite jars, and with me not knowing it he placed one behind my score target on my last match. I remember that morning jim asking me how i shoot my score target, or in what order i shoot them. I didnt think much of it at the time but i now know why he asked. LOL!!!! Nothing better than a good Joke or prank!!! sadly, the shot right before my last target cut the tape that was holding the exploding target, so the jar fell before i could shoot the last bullzeye. I didnt see it fall, so after i was done shooting jim took the honors and shot the jar on the ground. Needless to say it got everyones attention, and it blew up the target stand. LOL!!!!! I truly wish his plan had played out properly!! Lee

Mike
Funny you should say that. We have a local score shoot that my best friend puts on every month. My buddy Jom had some of those tanerite jars, and with me not knowing it he placed one behind my score target on my last match. I remember that morning jim asking me how i shoot my score target, or in what order i shoot them. I didnt think much of it at the time but i now know why he asked. LOL!!!! Nothing better than a good Joke or prank!!! sadly, the shot right before my last target cut the tape that was holding the exploding target, so the jar fell before i could shoot the last bullzeye. I didnt see it fall, so after i was done shooting jim took the honors and shot the jar on the ground. Needless to say it got everyones attention, and it blew up the target stand. LOL!!!!! I truly wish his plan had played out properly!! Lee

Well, was it a 50-5x, all wipeouts? :D

Mike

The Bas----ds I was shooting aganist did the same thing to me. I was the only one shooting at the "commence fire" Never thought about it until the second shot hit the bull of the sighter target and kebome. What the hell happened until I looked up and everyone was bent over laughing.

It was banned at our range. Some pinhead put a jar on top of the wooden target frame and blew the thing into tooth pick sized pieces. I love guns and shooting and understand we all need to band together, but I'll tell you, there are some really stupid, selfish shooting jackasses out there!

If you can find some railroad torpedo's they work very well to but there won't be much left of the backer.

They used to lay them on the tracks to signal the trains to stop when there was something was going on down the track.

J.Louis

I've used this stuff to get my fiancee to enjoy shooting with me more. Just stick a pound or so inside a stuffed animal and shoot it. Big cloud of smoke and animal parts, lots of fun to be had. Just sucks to clean up the stuffing afterwards.

Back