I here Canada has invaded the East/West.....

CYanchycki

Club Coordinator
take that Donald.........LOL

Word in the media is that you are making fun of Canucks that may buy a pair of shorts or shoes and scuff them up as to not pay duties.

Well the Canucks will be leaving some lead downrange at no cost to you. LOL

Good luck to all my Canadian comrades at the East/West. Let's see who figures the range out this year.

Calvin

Wow!
The first time, I heard a disparaging word from a Canuck, towards the US of A.
Except of course from Bill Gammon....But, he's lives over here some of the year. And pays his dues....so he's OK...

Well the Canucks will be leaving some lead downrange at no cost to you. LOL

Good luck to all my Canadian comrades at the East/West. Let's see who figures the range out this year.

Calvin

That's good to leave the lead. It will be recycled to make more bullets.....Did Ya know Sierra has always used recycled lead?
I understand that good hand made Benchrest bullets are made with a certain lead....not recycled...

Jim

No lead ... no bullets.... no guns .... gun control..... jim

You basically hit the nail on the head. I think that is the way it will go in Canuckistan.

The cost of components is thru the roof. That is one of the reasons I have unfortunately stepped away from shooting. Jug of 133 in Canada likely with taxes just around 400.00. 1000 primers 75.00 plus 13% sales tax in Manitoba. 100 count of lets say Berger 65 grainers for the PPC about 45.00 plus tax.....

Get the picture.... just keep raising prices and fees to bring into the country.

I love the game and all I have met over the years but not enough to have to rob a bank to continue.

Baggett

Just seen on a facebook post Ken Hottenstien 1st with a .14xx ,,,, 39th place = ..2504

And Larry is sitting with two teen aggs today. Looking like he’s got a pretty good sized lead in the two gun so far! Larry sure is on a hot streak!!!

Saturday results

What I’ve seen so far.

Attachments

• FD32ACDC-1332-4C99-85D3-D73A4F0B45C8.jpeg
    FD32ACDC-1332-4C99-85D3-D73A4F0B45C8.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 479
  • 83744244-59B1-4F17-AF91-05258F84FBD3.jpeg
    83744244-59B1-4F17-AF91-05258F84FBD3.jpeg
    805.4 KB · Views: 469
You basically hit the nail on the head. I think that is the way it will go in Canuckistan.

The cost of components is thru the roof. That is one of the reasons I have unfortunately stepped away from shooting. Jug of 133 in Canada likely with taxes just around 400.00. 1000 primers 75.00 plus 13% sales tax in Manitoba. 100 count of lets say Berger 65 grainers for the PPC about 45.00 plus tax.....

Get the picture.... just keep raising prices and fees to bring into the country.

I love the game and all I have met over the years but not enough to have to rob a bank to continue.

Cal. What's the price for beer? Say a 30 pack of Busch light?

I just bought a 24

To put in the fridge at my GF cabin.

It is around 48.00.

I know what a lot will say. If you take that 50.00 and put it in the bank towards shooting it would be no big deal. Right? The majority of the cost is Government taxes.

Sunday morning 200 HV and HV grand

200 hv

Attachments

• 85CCC6EE-28AB-4703-911D-8C18D8C4B2D5.jpeg
    85CCC6EE-28AB-4703-911D-8C18D8C4B2D5.jpeg
    789.4 KB · Views: 460
To put in the fridge at my GF cabin.

It is around 48.00.

I know what a lot will say. If you take that 50.00 and put it in the bank towards shooting it would be no big deal. Right? The majority of the cost is Government taxes.

Hi Cal. That comes out to $36 USD. Wow!
Around $19 At Meijer. In Michigan....includes 6% tax.

Cal. I drive around, South of Detroit. Some days it seems, that a lot of Canadians, are on the roads.
Winter and Summer. Some appear to be driving to work.
Lately most appear to be on vacation.....Just wondering....

hayscott thanks for posting..........

Last edited:

Cal. I drive around, South of Detroit. Some days it seems, that a lot of Canadians, are on the roads.

Anyone have 2 gun results

Benchrest allows You to get out of it what you put in . There is no other sport that I have been involved with where you can pay your entrance fee ,sit down and compete against the best competitors in the world for such a low monetary cost .what it does require it you want to do well/win is a committed effort .cool thing is if you just want to shoot casually and socialize that’s ok too . We are on our way back from the east/ west .(29 hours home ) Thanks to Scott and the club for putting on a great venue and everyone for all their hospitality. It always a pleasure to see everyone from around the country . No whining in this truck it’s well worth the effort . Cal your sitting on a pile of stuff that’s already paid for .get out see your br friends and shoot
Hugh Williamson

Funny thing. The Sunday Detroit News had an picture and a story about Canada.......Anyway. 6000 People travel to US for work. Mostly from Windsor.
600 US travel to Canada for work.

Benchrest allows You to get out of it what you put in . There is no other sport that I have been involved with where you can pay your entrance fee ,sit down and compete against the best competitors in the world for such a low monetary cost .what it does require it you want to do well/win is a committed effort .cool thing is if you just want to shoot casually and socialize that’s ok too . We are on our way back from the east/ west .(29 hours home ) Thanks to Scott and the club for putting on a great venue and everyone for all their hospitality. It always a pleasure to see everyone from around the country . No whining in this truck it’s well worth the effort . Cal your sitting on a pile of stuff that’s already paid for .get out see your br friends and shoot
Hugh Williamson

Back