I am mad as h--l and I am not going to take it anymore

Tim Oltersdorf

There is an audio text message going around supposedly from the CDC stating that you have been exposed to COVID 19 and you are at greater risk because you have a small wiener. So far I have received 10 of these and all but one have been from fellow benchrest shooters. OK,ok, I get it already. Nine of these is more then enough. That tenth one from my wife was too much. Tim

There is an audio text message going around supposedly from the CDC stating that you have been exposed to COVID 19 and you are at greater risk because you have a small wiener. So far I have received 10 of these and all but one have been from fellow benchrest shooters. OK,ok, I get it already. Nine of these is more then enough. That tenth one from my wife was too much. Tim

Let them talk Doc. You have loyal friends elsewhere.

Habib dating service. 555-202-9966

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14708202_f520.jpg

Glenn

I am not sure but I suspect it might have something to do with the billboards Teresa put up outside the Phoenix and Saint Louis ranges. Tim

I looked closely at the billboards and sure enough, she is right. I thought a bug had landed on your crotch.

All this is an image I don't want burned in my mind, I hope there are some "help lines " that are not only dealing with chinese flu stress so I can find the support from this ....

I would prefer you post a list of the other 9 benchrest shooters that have seen your wiener, so that Those of us straight benchrest shooters know who we should be keeping an eye on! :cool:

Size isn't the issue with 70 something folks

When I was young and in my prime
it never would behave
For each and every morning
it would stand and watch me shave
Now that am old and gray
it sure gives me the blues
to have that thing hang down my leg
and watch me shine my shoes.

Mort

Last edited:
Hey, look at the bright side there Timmer! This could be an interesting experience.

Maybe if you do get it, and it all plays out like you think, you'll get hospitalized in a room with Ellen DeGeneres.... I think she's from your area...... and I think she's also got a small wiener.....

I am not sure but I suspect it might have something to do with the billboards Teresa put up outside the Phoenix and Saint Louis ranges. Tim

Good god man, if she had to use a billboard to show your manhood you have absolutely nothing to fear regarding the coronavirus!! :rolleyes:

Back