Hart bullets

Hello,
I jumped on the opportunity to purchase some bullets today that I know nothing about. They are 70 grain 6mm match bullets that say hart on them. I can find no reference to hart ever making 6mm bullets. Can someone more wise then me tell me if these are good bullets and if they have any value? I know hart barrels are awesome and I'm guessing they are quality just looking for more info.
Thanks
Richard

Hart bullet

Hello,
I jumped on the opportunity to purchase some bullets today that I know nothing about. They are 70 grain 6mm match bullets that say hart on them. I can find no reference to hart ever making 6mm bullets. Can someone more wise then me tell me if these are good bullets and if they have any value? I know hart barrels are awesome and I'm guessing they are quality just looking for more info.
Thanks
Richard

Very good in the years 70'-80 'hart.jpg

Whatever other 70gr bullets sell for would be what I'd ask. They're a skosh heavy for a 14 twist 6PPC but they ought to shoot well in other stuff. In fact, I'm guessing a 6PPC was what they were originally intended for but were too heavy to shoot well. Bottom line is that they are good bullets....better than most mass produced bullets.

Maybe yes, maybe no on the intent Wilbur. Back in the '70's Cylde was still pushing hard on the 6X47 and Wally and crew were chambering for them still. I guess this makes me old now ?
Very first custom I ever had made was a Clyde, sleeved 600 in 6X47 with a LV fast taper bbl in an Al Hauser wood stock. SOB shot great about every 10th target.

Maybe yes, maybe no on the intent Wilbur. Back in the '70's Cylde was still pushing hard on the 6X47 and Wally and crew were chambering for them still. I guess this makes me old now ?
Very first custom I ever had made was a Clyde, sleeved 600 in 6X47 with a LV fast taper bbl in an Al Hauser wood stock. SOB shot great about every 10th target.

I have an old 6x47 (222) that will shoot them great. I bought 1100 and it'll take me 10 years to shoot them out of particular rifle

I had one better than that....shot a good group about every 7th target....a really good group but the others were too big to agg well.

That 70 gr weight shouldn't make a lot of difference in that 14 twist.
Ive shot many 70 gr pills in the 14 over the years. Hart bullet were very very good.
IN the 6/47 you just had to dive them hard. I bet that,s all it may need in the PPC too.
Detsch made a 70 gr bullet too. Both won scores of matches. I think walley also made 65 gr bullets.

Back