Harrison Score Match Results

AJ300MAG

Al Walewski
Here's the results for the Score Match that was held at the Harrison Sportsman's Club Saturday.

In VFS;
1st. Brian Albee.............. 250-19X (by Creedmore)
2nd. Jim Hutchison......... 250-19X
3rd. Larry Gage............... 250-18X(by Creedmore)

In Factory Class;
1st. Elton Rountree.......... 245-7X
2nd. Charlie Deardoff....... 239-4x
3rd. Jim Guinn.................. 239-1X

Congratulations to Brian and Elton on winning their respective class. Again, VFS was a holty contested affair with the outcome finally decided in Match#5. Brian left the door open for Jim, Jim just didn't take an advantage of the gift....:D

Also, if you happen to see this young lady at the range don't bet against her....

Amanda.jpg

Amanda placed fourth by Creedmore shooting a 250-18X. Generally it takes a 22X or a 23X to win at Harrison. With Brian and Jim shooting 19X it should give a clue to the conditions we shot in Saturday...... and Amanda who has shot a few Benchrest matches shot 18X. Yep, she's good. She put a spanking to a couple of very good competitors (myself included).

Thanks to all those who came out to shoot! Hopefully we'll see you again at our next match, a Group Match on August 21st.

The full match results are contained in the attachment.

Attachments

• AUG 7 2010 Score Match Results.pdf
    30.1 KB · Views: 219
Amanda and her dad, Dan, are fun to shoot with. This was their first visit to our range and Dan says they will be back soon.

Let it be noted that a certain 73 yr. old gent beat both Big Al and Super Shoot winner, Steve Robbins... shooting a .22 yet.

It was a good match with perfect weather and a good turnout. We had two relays nearly full. Al's got a big job running these matches and he's doing good.

Next match... 21 August for group.

Dick Wright
(73 yr. old gent.)

Dick you may have missed it, Amanda and I were sitting at our benches when her dad came back with a decent target. Without missing a beat Amanda asked her dad "what did you do, shoot over the target and punch the holes with a pencil"?

I told her she's gonna fit right in at Harrison!!!! :D

Back