Harley Baker wins 4 Gun at Southeast Regional, Buddy Ross SE Region Shooter of the Year

Steve Lee

2023 NBRSA Southeast Regional Championship
Middle Georgia Gun Owner’s Association – Dublin Georgia
October 19-22, 2023

A carpet bagger came to Georgia and absconded with a bunch of our Hall of Fame points!

Harley Baker delivered an impressive performance winning Unlimited 200, Light Varmint 200, Unlimited Grand, Light Varmint Grand, 2 Gun and 4 Gun. This was a total of 10 points, getting into the Southeast Region Hall of Fame at a single shoot! Not sure if this has ever happened before.

Valiant defenders of Southeast Region honor, with a total of 12 points were:

Steve Lee winning Sporter 200, Light Varmint 100, Sporter Grand and 3 Gun for a total of 6 points.
Gary Sullivan winning Heavy Varmint 100 for a total of 1 point.
Buddy Ross winning Unlimited 100 and Heavy Varmint Grand for a total of 3 points.
Billy Stevens winning Heavy Varmint 200 for a total of 1 point. (Yeah…we know he’s now Eastern Region, but his roots are down south)
Roy Darnell winning Sporter 100 for a total of 1 point.

Buddy Ross won Shooter of the Year, beating second place Steve Lee by 38 points.

Steve

Attachments

• 2023 NBRSA Southeast Regional Championship.pdf
    323.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 2023 NBRSA Southeast Region SOY.pdf
    83.8 KB · Views: 49
  • SER HOF 10-25-2023.pdf
    72.1 KB · Views: 50
Hey! I beat Harley in the bag gun classes and we managed to keep a majority of the HOF points out of his greedy little hands!

Next year, Shamrock XXIII (that’s number 23 for the Roman numeral challenged) is tentatively scheduled for March 23-24, 2024 at Middle Georgia Gun Owner’s Club in Dublin Georgia. As usual, the Shamrock will be a World Team Qualifier, and WBC 17 in 2025 is scheduled for Benchrest Rifle Club in Wright City Missouri.

Y’all come shoot!

Steve

Great shooting Harley! Good shooting for a Yankee! I was once told by a Southerner a Yankee is someone up North who comes for a visit. A Damn Yankee is one who decides to stay down there!

Bill

Steve, I started looking for the article yesterday. Made it through one box so far. Still looking.

Way to RUMBLE through Georgia Harley !
Don't forget to stop at Grumpy's diner on the way back home.( "uh, mr. Grumpy sir, would it be too much trouble to get a couple fried eggs and some toast ?")

HARLEY: GREAT EFFORT!! YOU ARE A FINE YANKEE MAN. proud of my GRANDSON'S SON'S FIRST TWO GUN EFFORTS!! SERGUIS CASEY BY NAME. LOOK OUT FOR THIS SHOOTER! HE WILL NOT SHOOT MUCH BUT THANKS TO BUDDY ROSS HE DID GREAT FOR HIS FIRST TWO GUN SHOOT!!

Back