Ginex Primers

antelopedundee

internet bum
Can anyone here comment about the quality of these? They are the product of a Bosnia-Herzegovina–based company. They are available for $120 per brick plus hazmat fee, taxes and shipping.

I have some in the small rifle version. They fit very tight, and work well. The only negative I heard was that the really high loads in 6PPC will have them pierce, but they work really well with .30BR loads. I ran 29.1grs of LT=32 with them and had no problems, and that's a rather stiff load of that powder. They can be had for much cheaper than that price too.

https://www.sportsmanfulfillment.com/shooting/reloading-supplies/primers/

At least one person on another board said that they were a tight fit. Did your loads shoot as well as loads using other primers?

Thanks for the link. They don't have any large rifle size which are the ones everyone seems to be wanting for hunting loads.

I didn't do a specific development with them, but tested against 5 other primers they were 3rd best. I liked them enough to buy 10K. Even though they fit tight, I had no problems seating them with the Sinclair tool.

I didn't do a specific development with them, but tested against 5 other primers they were 3rd best. I liked them enough to buy 10K. Even though they fit tight, I had no problems seating them with the Sinclair tool.

UPS shipping was $42.50 on a thou. What did they whack you for? BTW I didn't buy any.

I just put some in my cart and ran through the checkout to see f they are legit and they are esp. since they take CCs. There are any number of places offering hard to find stuff at favorable prices that take only Venmo or PPFF and you'll likely get stiffed with little to no recourse to get your money back.

I just put some in my cart and ran through the checkout to see f they are legit and they are esp. since they take CCs. There are any number of places offering hard to find stuff at favorable prices that take only Venmo or PPFF and you'll likely get stiffed with little to no recourse to get your money back.

Yeah, I have bought from them twice and had no issues at all.

Back