Gentlemen

Wilbur

cook and bottle washer
I deleted the post concerning the erroneous tie breaker at an IBS match. It seem that tempers flared a bit but the error has been corrected and all is well. If you believe otherwise, or it is otherwise...send me a PM and I'll take care of it. I don't know that I can do that but I'll surely try.

BTW - I work what seems like night and day and it takes a while for me to read what's posted. If you believe a thread is improper, send me a private message and I'll look at it.

Stool,
By its lack of specificity, your comment insults all of the former moderators. Was that your intent? No, I am not suggesting that you be specific, just that getting into the details serves no useful purpose. I do not miss being one at all, sorting through posts and trying to come up with the best way to deal with problems took quite a bit of time and was not by any stretch of the imagination recreational. I did it because Wilbur asked me to, and when he was considering how he handled such things, he asked me about that. As to your comment about the quality of Wilbur's work, I agree completely. We are all in his debt.
Boyd

As the owner, and moderator, of a gun forum I sympathize with you Wilbur. What folks don't see are all the PMs you likely get on the side. That said, this board is tops and it's a place I thoroughly enjoy visiting. Keep up the good work.

-Lee
www.singleactions.com

Stool,
By its lack of specificity, your comment insults all of the former moderators. Was that your intent? No, I am not suggesting that you be specific, just that getting into the details serves no useful purpose. I do not miss being one at all, sorting through posts and trying to come up with the best way to deal with problems took quite a bit of time and was not by any stretch of the imagination recreational. I did it because Wilbur asked me to, and when he was considering how he handled such things, he asked me about that. As to your comment about the quality of Wilbur's work, I agree completely. We are all in his debt.
Boyd

+2 AMAN......
When I suggested deleting post...... some wanted to keep slandering.... "Good For No One" was a good description of how post was headed.....
You did the rite thing Wilbur

Work night and day on keeping this forum going, do you? Yes you do and we thank you very much!!!

Actually, I've got a job - really! I work from afternoon to early morning four days, recuperate, straighten out some stuff and it's back to work again. Glad I "retired" and did some cool things while I felt like it. Some days I wish I hadn't enjoyed myself as much but other days it's OK...OK if you think about it really, really fast.

Back