Gene Davis 2500

P

Philip

Congratulations Mr. Davis on some fine shooting today winning the Ohio State ARA tournament and shooting a 2500 in the process.

Good shooting Gene! And he shoot it with his anschutz 54,if he keeps this up he will be known as the anschutz master:D:D

Congratulations Gene! That is outstanding! Well done. Couldn't happen to a nicer gentleman. Glad to see you shoot a 2500. Keep up the good work!

Bob, if he'd shot his 40X he'd have probably shot a 2600:)

Congratulations Gene

Congratulations on winning the Ohio State Match and the 2500.

Great shooting Gene and congratulations on the state championship

2500 Ohio Championship

I wonder which one is #1 with Gene this morning ? :)

CONGRATULATIONS GENE,
This shows to one and all that you are top notch on both the building & shooting ends of the sport, and a great guy too.
Paul

great shooting Gene !! you have worked hard for this and the 2500.

way to go gene, i see enough of your rifles around here to know
if you built yourself one it'd be another winner. thanks for the advice
this year and the friendship, hope you have many more, also as an
ammo supplier you've been great.

way to go gene

besides the 2500, gene took the lead and never looked back. if i remember right he agged over 2300 and something. great shooting gene.

Congratulations Gene. Myself being new to the Benchrest scene, second year, I knew quickly that you were a legend as a benchrest gunsmith. Now, you've stamped your mark as a legend as a benchrest shooter. Very few will ever know the pleasure of a 2500 and a State Tournament win, you've done both on the same weekend. Enjoy.

God Bless

gene davis

what a great win to a nice guy. i suppose his rifles now wilt start brilnging a premium!

seems i saw a lot of davis rifles at the ara natioinals and in the standings but not a word from gene or anyone.

bob

Congrats my Friend you done well! Now take that vacation and come back Saturday and do it again I know you can. Gene was it the 54 I shot of yours with the pinned in barrel or threaded barrel?? Again great shooting on the 2500 and the state win as well. Jerry

Back