Gene Bukys wins the super shoot

it would be nice to see the results, he was not in the top twenty in the HV grand, did not see the LV200 or grand to see where he was at that time

Jefferson

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff Gadios came in second Congratulations to Jeff
Jeff Summers came in third Congratulations to Jeff
Congrats to Gene as well for a first place finish in some very tuff conditions from what I heard.

speaking as one who was there

Congrats to Gene as well for a first place finish in some very tuff conditions from what I heard.

for the whole bloody thing, Gene won under some of the most trying conditions for ANY match I have EVER attended. He desrves every accolade anyone can give him. Gene, you DA MAN!!!!!!

I don't think anybody has been in Gene's class for the last 3-4 years.
Congratulations Gene for having the dedication and putting forth the effort to accomplish what you have done.

By .0001........ !!!!

I remember Gene taking 2nd at the Nats by a tenth or two.. It was his turn this time !

Good shooting!

By .0001........ !!!!

I remember Gene taking 2nd at the Nats by a tenth or two.. It was his turn this time !

Good shooting!

That was a tight race you hear. 0.0001. One ten thousands margin between first and second. Wow!

Glenn

Congrats

Congratulations to all of you guys in the top 20 , especially to the Grand Master from Texas . I cant wait to learn more from him .
Special congrats to my friend Dr Cristian Rando from Buenos Aires , Argentina , shooting his Argentine CGM1 Thunderbolt , made by gunsmith Carlito Gonzales ( i cant wait to receive mine next month ) .
I hope to see pictures and videos of this year's event on Youtube ( the Kelbly channel ) .
The daily flow of information on the results and unfolding definitely frustrating , we need more , to share the thrill .

Here we go again with the Jeff's in the white Toyota 4-door trucks. And hey, grats to the three of you top finishers, you certainly earned the wins.

We had some interesting conditions. By the ends of the aggs many of the tails were caught up in the Dasies. For example, at HV 200 in bench 9 the last 3 flags were bound up and useless. And many of the front flags, same way especially on the right end.

Oh, and grats to Bud Welsh for his HV Grand win..

Last edited:
2010 Super Shoot

IMHO... I'd prefer to call Gene's SS win poetic justice..... :)

2010 Super Shoot Two-Gun Overall Top 20
1. GEORGE CARTER 0.2233
2. GENE BUKYS 0.2243

V

Last edited:
Gene Bukys wins the SS

Congratulations to the great Gene, this guy anderstand the conditions( Wind and Rifle tuning) better than anybody.
Also my congratulations to the great Argentinian Shooter Dr. Cristian Rando 14th place 2 gun.

Back