Gene Beggs Wind Probe Collecting Water

pikedrop

Has anyone come up with a method to prevent water from collecting on the Solo cups and the arrow shaft while it is raining? Mine just leans over to the far right or left once it starts to rain due to the rain drops collecting on the surfaces of the Solo cups and the arrow shaft.

Matt

Has anyone come up with a method to prevent water from collecting on the Solo cups and the arrow shaft while it is raining? Mine just leans over to the far right or left once it starts to rain due to the rain drops collecting on the surfaces of the Solo cups and the arrow shaft.

Matt

Try installing the shaft piston side facing down, this will prevent water getting into the piston & gumming it up.

About

Matt

all you can do is wax them. Its an issue with any probe style device in steady rain.

Just a thought

probably an even better idea.

Matt, You might try a round, flat piece of plastic a bit larger in diameter than the bottom of the cup.
Try finding an o-ring to put below this piece of plastic to keep it from going concave.
Centerfire

Back