Gary Mitchell’s Mother

B

Bob Collins

Gary’s mother (he called her Ma and she was Grandmother to everyone else) died this morning. She has had some health problem over the past few years, but she could be a hand full when she was working in the kitchen. Gary your lost is great, but we will all be standing by for anything we can do to help you.
Bob Collins
Obituary:
Funeral services for Anna Lawson Mitchell of Cordele will be held at 9:30 a.m., Tuesday, June 22, 2010 in the chapel of Rainey Family Funeral Service. Interment will follow in Zion Hope Cemetery. The family will receive friends from 6:00 until 7:00 p.m. Monday evening. Mrs. Mitchell passed away Sunday at Crisp Regional Nursing and Rehab. Born in Atlanta, she was the daughter of the late James Edward and Anna Belle Stephens Lawson. She was a homemaker. Mrs. Mitchell is survived by her son, Gary Mitchell of Cordele; and a grandson and his wife, Jimmy and Tina Mitchell of Cordele. She was preceded in death by her husband, Thomas Walter Mitchell.

Visitation:
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Monday, June 21, 2010
Rainey Family Funeral Service
1415 East 24th Avenue
Cordele, GA 31015

Service:
9:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Chapel Of Rainey Family Funeral Service
1415 East 24th Avenue
Cordele, GA 31015

Gary,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and she will be in my prayers.

Dave Shattuck

Gary and family,
We are praying for you and the family in this time of loss. May God Bless.

Tom and Brenda Aldridge
Gateway Rifle and Pistol Club

Gary:

Pat and I are extremely sorry to hear of your Mother's passing. Gary, please accept our deepest condolences and if there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to call on us. You and your family with be in our thoughts and prayers..

Dave & Pat Smith

Thanks

I thank you for the thoughts and prayers. No matter if you know it's coming it's still hard to accept.
My computer has been half way working. Sorry I couldn't answer back before today.

Back