Firewalker results?

Any word today?

Richard

Richard, talked to Jim Hemmert on the phone last night as he was coming back from the Firewalker. Ed Adams won the two gun. Jim was second with a .22 agg. Jim won the LV grand. That's all I know as I was on my way home from the Cotton Boll match at Lubbock.

Thanks Mike

How was the new range? I went to college in Lubbock and know that area a little.

When I was down there in school it was mainly farmland outside the loop. How things have changed.

Richard

My oldest son worked for Texas Tech until he moved to Mustang. The area of Lubbock where he had lived was close to the west side of the loop and 34th. Hardly recognize the area now. Took the Marsha Sharp freeway to I27 when I left to go home. It went by the north side of Tech. Hardly recognize it from when I was there in 73-74.

Kelly and Rusty put in a great shoot. The range reminded me a lot of Seymour. 15 benches with two nearly full relays. Good turnout for a a first registered match. If not for people like Kelly, Rusty and the others who put on these matches there wouldn't be any matches. The people behind the scenes are definitely the unsung heros of benchrest.

Yes...!!!

Mike is Absolutely right! Thanks to Kelly and Rusty!!! ?Great shoot...put it on your calendar for next year.

Back