Finished my Long Range Project.

Thanks Jackie
Is that aluminum you used on that tuner?

Yes, it is 6061 T6 Aluminum. Contrary to what many say, I believe a tuner only has to weigh 4 to 6 ounces to tune a standard Varmint Taper Barrel.

One thing you can't see on the photo is the splits that allow it to clamp extend about 3/4 inches into the aluminum body of the tuner.

Yes, it is 6061 T6 Aluminum. Contrary to what many say, I believe a tuner only has to weigh 4 to 6 ounces to tune a standard Varmint Taper Barrel.

One thing you can't see on the photo is the splits that allow it to clamp extend about 3/4 inches into the aluminum body of the tuner.

Thanks again Jackie
I admire you Jackie you always are quick to help .

So true I ask and watch all I can and try many ways. And make my methods from that and my experience machining in job shops through the years. This reminds me of a boss I had once I was feeling like he might be getting tiered of me asking questions all the time and asked him if he was and he said If you want to know ask questions if you don't don't. I try not to worry about how bad or stupid my questions might sound. And I'm always thankful.

Back