Fat 6mm bullets

he was using 105 bullets, i bet you never sent down range at 1000 , you are talking point blank....... Jim
jim set a few down range out shot im at williamport in 12 f00t drift they got mad and told i had to set flaigs for every bench they were over ruled by their presenident 4 inche4s is best with 7 mm just have put 243 on will see 2 inches is often dreams

jim set a few down range out shot im at williamport in 12 f00t drift they got mad and told i had to set flaigs for every bench they were over ruled by their presenident 4 inche4s is best with 7 mm just have put 243 on will see 2 inches is often dreams

I don't quite understand what saying, 12ft of wind?seting flags down range is worthless, the arch of the bullet is so high above them it doesn't matter. Setting flags ahead of the bench is good. 4inch4s?? .... jim

i don't quite understand what saying, 12ft of wind?seting flags down range is worthless, the arch of the bullet is so high above them it doesn't matter. Setting flags ahead of the bench is good. 4inch4s?? .... Jim
it does work you find out aqs you get older.

i don't quite understand what saying, 12ft of wind?seting flags down range is worthless, the arch of the bullet is so high above them it doesn't matter. Setting flags ahead of the bench is good. 4inch4s?? .... Jim
you will find they help as you get older .

fat 6mm bullets

I have a set of Ferris Pindells dies that make fat bullets and they work Fine.
Gerry

.....fat bullets shoot!

When I started benchrest shooting in the 80’s I used Larry Earp 6mm flat based bullets. They actually measured .2444 on the pressure ring!! You had to neck turn your cases correctly to use them but did they shoot! And you could actually tip the bullet box upside down and many wouldn’t come out because of the heavy lube he was using! I called them “Greasy Earp Bullets” man did they shoot and guess what the barrel never showed much fowling either because I loaded them right out of the box grease and all.....High Noon

Back