Fairfax match Sunday 2/14/10

Hal D.

Probably won't come as a surprise to most folks, but the match scheduled for this Sunday is canceled due to SNOW. There's just too much to remove in time for the match. As of now, the snow has been plowed up to the upper parking lot, but the road down to the Benson hasn't been touched. I imagine it'll be next week sometime before we see the range.:(

Hal,

I need my fix. What am I supposed to do 'til spring? Don't you have a shovel? Isn't it funny how the new guys are the worst junkies? Now I have to return a piece of really expensive jewelry to Nieman Markups so that I can waste money at the gun show in Chantilly on my new BR AR.

I'm really confused.

Holder

BTW, seriously, thanks for all that you and the gang do to provide us with great matches!

reschedule

We're thinking about rescheduling this match on Feb 28th, weather permitting, of course. Are there any interested shooters out there?

feb 28

I am in for it, unless I get called in. I don't think I would like shooting at matty matel.

Mike, It has been added to the schedule, but I don't know what the snow will do? Dale

Good luck to everyone at Fairfax tommorrow, I will not attend as the boss had a knee replacement on Monday and I'm pulling nurse duty. See ya next time. Steve

NOW is a great time for me to read that the match was rescheduled! Wish I could have been there...hope everyone had a great time!

Tom,

Come on out, bring those boys, let them see the ARs, bring your checkbook with you because Shane will want one.

Your Buddy,
Adrian

I'll see what I can do! I don't know about the checkbook though...he'll have to take care of that himself! :D

Back