Fairfax Group match

Hal D.

Due to some scheduling and other issues, the IBS group match scheduled for May has been rescheduled for the weekend of Sept. 25-26. This will be our first full 2 gun match. The range has 28 of the finest concrete benches in the region. We have room to hold about 10 loading trailers/campers, but power is limited. We've got a few 15amp services around the range, but they are really only enough to run lights, fan, etc. With the match being in late September, AC's won't be necessary anyhow. Within just a few minutes of the range, there are loads of restaurants as well as hotels to choose from. The range will be open on Thursday and Friday for practice. Please contact me if you are planning on making the trip and pulling a camper or loading trailer so I can coordinate the parking.

Thanks,

Hal Drake
hal991@hotmail.com

sorry to see this change.....

Well Hal it must be a bear trying to stay away from all the key dates but I am afraid that this change takes me out of the chance to be at Fairfax since my calendar currently says that I will be in Kansas for that shoot......

Hope to be able to catch this one next time......

Back