Fairchance UL Eastern Regionals on Sunday 8-19-18 Yards & Meters

jerryrosenberge

Ok, boys and girls. Put your best shooting foot forward. Time to go to one of the big dances in the center ring this coming Sunday.
Afraid of the wind? The last two matches calm and sunny. Afraid of the sun light, and only shoot at dark or dusk? All firing points under cover and we can lend you :cool:sunglasses to simulate dusk and night. {For a slight FEE}
If you are coming CALL Nestor Hernandez, Treasurer 1-412-742-2427 . So we can approximate how many are coming so we have enough food.
And if you need any ammo from Berts Garage, send him an e-mail at bert.pickard@comcast.net or call 1- 724-728-2442, he will price it out and get back to you. I can bring it with me on Sunday. Cash only. :rolleyes:

Jerry Rosenberger

Update

It has been brought to my attention[ { THANKS DAVE} I am D*** A** !! :mad: Post here on this site to save the phone charges that you are coming. We figured at the meeting on Sunday some where around 20+.
We are going to shoot one relay. have 40+ benches if needed.

Jerry

Weather Update

According to the latest and GREATEST weather GUESSERS chance of showers in AM BUT light to no wind...
SURE I got 1/2 inch of rain in 15 minutes with 10 % showers.

THEN THE SUN CAME OUT :cool:
Kick of at 9:00 am . sign in starts around 7:00am. Practice 1/2 Hr. before match time... Unless late arrivals.

Yes DAVE you are Wrong Again

DO NOT BE AFRAID! DAVE I will let off a little to give you a chance, at NOchance TOMORROW..
The weather forecast is in my favor, NO RAIN ,SUNNY,WARM, LIGHT WIND FROM NORTH EAST.

DRINK JOHNSTOWN WATER!

JERRY

I am not afraid Jerry! and as far as the weather I can promise you it will get dark tonight and sometime in the AM it will get light, the wind will blow like it always does at Fairchance and you should probably bring a raincoat! So suck on your bottle of non distilled Jtown water! and I went back to the corn field to look for all my good ammo:cool:

Back