Faifax Winter league 12-20-09

steve stanley

The 2nd match of the winter league is this Sunday 12-20-09 starts at 10. It will be a 200 yd match( got targets in ) with 10 min matches. If anything changes due to weather someone will post here by Saturday night. I will see ya there if'n I don't get called in to work. Steve

I guess this will be a REAL learning opportunity for us new shooters with factory guns. Can't wait...

Hey Kevin you got that heat pump mouted to the trailer yet?

Drake ... call me

I need to talk to you. Thanks,

Dave Dohrmann

Not looking good for the match Sunday. Unless the storm does a serious u-turn, were gonna have to cancel. Will let everyone know in the tomorrow as soon as possible.

Hey Jerry

You going to shoot Hunter Class ? :eek:

I will be shooting 6 power when the snow clears and next year as well. I also know of one other VFS shooter who is stepping up to 6 power. :eek:

Look forward to seeing you soon.
DA

Sunday 12/20 match at Fairfax

It'll come as no surprise to anyone with a window that I don't think there's any possibility of getting down into the range tomorrow. The resident snow pusher didn't get down there two weeks ago, and I don't expect he will even try again this weekend. Therefore, I'm officially canceling the match. If you know anyone who doesn't look on here for updates that you think might venture out tomorrow, please drop a dime on them and let them know it ain't gonna happen. See you all on January 10 for the continuing saga.

Thanks
Wayne

Jan 10

Wayne I take it the next match is the 10th? Looking forward to it.

Dale

that would be why he said see ya on the 10th WB :) we had 15 ins. when I left for work this morning at 6 am. See ya on the 10th if we are done pushing snow by then. steve

Wise old Mountain Man

I had a conversation with one, just yesterday, who told me the WL Matches are usually on the 3rd Sunday of the month, my calendar must be sdcrewed up. Or is this the "exception that proves the rule":D
WB

It'll come as no surprise to anyone with a window that I don't think there's any possibility of getting down into the range tomorrow. The resident snow pusher didn't get down there two weeks ago, and I don't expect he will even try again this weekend. Therefore, I'm officially canceling the match. If you know anyone who doesn't look on here for updates that you think might venture out tomorrow, please drop a dime on them and let them know it ain't gonna happen. See you all on January 10 for the continuing saga.

Thanks
Wayne

makes a whole bunch of sense to me .... I would like to shoot but the travel time up and back from Chester in these conditions probably would not have worked for me anyway......

look forward to the 10th ...

and finally, is the Fairfax schedule for 2010 posted somewhere ???

Fairfax Winter Series

Fairfax has requested the following dates. I plan to get them posted soon but I just spent 3 hours clearing my driveway of somewhere between 12 and 16 inches of white stuff .

Jan-10 Sun 200 10:00 AM
Feb-14 Sun 200 10:00 AM
Mar-07 Sun 200 10:00 AM

Dick

Back