F-class international postal matches

Digi2496

Hello, please sorry for my terrible english...

3.png

F-CLASS INTERNATIONAL POSTAL MATCHES (FIPM) is not an organisation or federation, not is it asigned with any shooting body. It is run by shooters, for shooters who are interested in the Sport of AirRifle and Rimfire F-CLASS.

We arrange several international postal matches, these are either 25m, 50m & 100m for AirRifle and 50m, 100m & 200m for Rimfire. The matches ultimately leading to an overall ranking table. The rules are kept to a minimum and all that wish to compete, showing honesty & integrity, may do so. Entrance to the competitions are free and Certificate will be provided for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in both AirGun and Rimfire. Please check out our rules page, if you feel these competitions are for you then keep an eye on the events page for information of upcoming events.

Very thanks to Brian K. (BIPM), Carlo C. (BR-ITALIA), Emi (100MAIRGUN.NL), Ramón Fitó (ARMASADICTOS.COM) & CLUB BR CANARIAS for their friendly support.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE
  1. Download & Print the official argets
  2. Event: 2 cards and maximun time of 30 minutes to complete each one (sight & warm-up time included)
  3. You must scoring the card using a correct gauge and fill it with your caliber size, class, name, date and score
  4. Take a nice quality picture of each card and send us by email with the *result entry document* filled
  5. Result will be post 10 days after closing date
  6. That's all... Enjoy !!!

AIRGUN RULES:
  1. The Official target (and those that conform to it’s dimensions) are acceptable for use in these competitions (see Targets page)
  2. Calibers available:
    - LightVarmint (LV) & HeavyVarmint (HV): .177/.20/.22
    - Unlimited: .25 & Big-Bores
  3. Two targets depending on the event (range on meter)
  4. All cards to be marked with a .224" gauge for LV & HV Class and Unlimited Class must use its own caliber gauge
  5. The weight is unlimited as is the power of the scope
  6. The power for air-rifles should be within whatever is legal in your own Country, unless otherwise stated for a particular event
  7. AirRifles class:
    - Light Varmint: <16 joules (15'99 joules max.)
    - Heavy Varmint: >16 joules (16'00 min.) & <27 joules (26'99 joules max.)
    - Unlimited: >27 joules (27'00 joules min.)
  8. Front rest allowed:
    - PCP/Co2/NITRO/PCA: only BIPOD
    - Breakbarrel: sand bag or Bipod
  9. Rear rest a sand bag like BenchRest models
  10. External trigger systems are not allowed
  11. It is preferable that targets are shot at a sanctioned match, however individuals may enter provided the target is marked by a competent scorer and the target has been signed and dated by a witness

As you could see It's very easy. Now It's your time, Are you ready to match with international shooters??? :cool::p:eek:

Digi2496,

Your English really is not all that bad! I understood every point you were trying to make. The only issue I have is, where can I view one of these Targets as there was no attachment or reference to any website?

Never mind! I found the LINK over on the Rimfire side, and here it is:
LINK: http://www.clubbrcanarias.com/POSTAL/index.html

Thanks

Dave Shattuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Digi2496,

Your English really is not all that bad! I understood every point you were trying to make. The only issue I have is, where can I view one of these Targets as there was no attachment or reference to any website?

Never mind! I found the LINK over on the Rimfire side, and here it is:
LINK: http://www.clubbrcanarias.com/POSTAL/index.html

Thanks

Dave Shattuck

Hi Dave, thanks a lot to resolve the mistake... Limitation of my iPad Mini !!!

Yes, this is the URL of the Site: www.clibbrcanarias.com/POSTAL/

Thanks a lot......:p

Paper size

A3 is tough in the us. You ok with 11x17? (Aka US ledger)

If you need ti use a difference paper size, remenber to print on scale 1/1. You can check the ring size in a document on out site...

Thanks for your post.

Last edited:
US Paper sized targets now at link

They just updated the targets with us sized printables as well

Testing the F-CLASS AIR 100M target, My hardware was:

Airgun: Hammerli ar20-ft @ 15'9 joules (241m/s)
Pellet: Cometa/JSB Exact 4'52mm
Scope: Mueller 8-32x44 side target @ 20x
Front rest: UTG bipod
Rear rest: my own shoulder
Distance: 100m
Shots: 10
Tª: 28ºC
Alt: 125m
Wind: moderate from right
Score: 42.3x of 50.10x

Great Idea

I have been hoping for a PRONE air rifle game. I used to shoot rim fire prone in the 80's. I am setting up and practicing with a TM1000 .177 on Caldwell Bi-Pod for the US Field Target Nationals near my home in Houston Texas. At 76 years old my greatest challenge will be getting in and out of the prone position 30 times over the two day match.

I am a match director for Bench Rest competitions and will add this prone game to our activities. I may be the only shooter for a while as one of our group could never get in to a prone position and we have another with back problems. One or two others may play.

Thanks for contacting us here in the US.

Bob Zimmerman

Hello Bob,

Thanks for your post and hopefully you like that *game*. Remember I update the targets for the USA-B paper size for airgun and rimfire. In case of doubt, I'm here!!!.

Best regards,
:eek:

I did a print on Ledger (US "B") they are tight Bob, but they work a lot like the WRABF's

no scaling etc etc etc

Back