Executive Actions list........

E orders

No. 6
this bothers me. the implication is that it will be necessary to have a system in place for .............

Yes, Congress can overturn an Executive Order.

This list is quite disappointing. There isn't a single proposal on there that would have affected Aurora or Newtown, except No. 15 which is too broad and all-encompassing to assess at this point.

Then there is No. 16. Fear this one! "Doctors" will be asking their patients about guns in their homes!

It's bad enough that they have the right to interrogate my wife or children about any violence in the home, but we are left to hope that some abused wife or child may be saved in that matter. But now a list of the guns in people's homes? Who is the list for? Will there be a red sticker for all the homes identified as containing guns?

That is a very good list. It is so vague that nothing will ever come from it. The point is that the President can say he did something.

I wonder what all the folks that were on here after the election talking about obama not being antigun think of their boy now!

Didn’t he say there were going to be TWO sets of executive orders?
I’m guessing he believes second amendment supporters will like parts of this one and start talking about the things they like.
Then he’ll dump the second one on us and talk about how gun owners “like it”.

this is NOT AN EXCECUTIVE ORDER..
it is a PLAN.....
COMMONLY REFERED TO A CLAP TRAP

Back