Eureka......I Think I Found It!!

I'm sure the gun is either too heavy for the VFS game, or won't meet the rules for some reason. But if it would meet the rules, it just shows you how a 180gr bullet at 2850 fps would make an incredible and hard to beat short range score gun. Even though the 30BR is incredibly accurate, the wind can kick it pretty hard. Your new rifle kicks the wind back.

Michael

Mike, without the weight system, it is a legal 17 pound NBRSA 600-1000 yard Light Gun.

But you gotta believe me. At 100-200 yards, shooting over flags, my 30 BR will kick it's butt.

Jackie, any rifle that will shoot .350's consistently at 200 will win the 100-200 yard Nationals most of the time.....

Just yanking your chain, lol.... Miss seeing you guys..

"For someone without my resources, I'm not sure there is an answer."

The reason I took a long hard look at this sport and have decided to step away from trying to be serious/competitive in the game.

My new Yamaha Cruiser is by far cheaper to run. Just put fuel in and turn the key and go. No practice needed or expensive barrels, bullets, or powder.

Glad you were able to solve the mystery of the 7mm that just would not shoot.

Calvin

The engine(s) will eventually need rebuilding.

I know a pilot with a two engine plane.

He figures engine wear is at least $200 hour.

The FAA has strict rules on rebuild hours.

I think his are at about 4,000 hours for a complete tear-down and rebuild.

The engine(s) will eventually need rebuilding.

I know a pilot with a two engine plane.

He figures engine wear is at least $200 hour.

I think his are at about 4,000 hours for a complete tear-down and rebuild.
Are you saying the cost of engine wear is $200/hr? Let's see, $200 x 4,000 = $800,00. Sounds high, but I really don't know.

Obama's birth cert

everyone has seen the legit one, you know, the one provided by the democratically controlled Hawaii governors office!

Are you saying the cost of engine wear is $200/hr? Let's see, $200 x 4,000 = $800,00. Sounds high, but I really don't know.

With engine wear and rebuild, along with all the attached systems $200 per hour is about right for a twin engine plane for operation.

Back