ERABSF Euros & WRABF World Cup

Agree Brian and if theY were 1 Team would be even better and tougher.

Boy, we're agreeing a lot lately Bill, I'm getting worried (or going soft in my old age) :D

Any chance of getting the full list of results out for the 50m HV. Be nice to finish off the above list, even though it's just for my own amusement.

Brian

Hi Brian, i am not home till late next week, Carl is home and i understand will start to list full results in the coming weeks on both Euro and World websites

Hi Brian, i am not home till late next week, Carl is home and i understand will start to list full results in the coming weeks on both Euro and World websites

See, I knew it wouldn't last long.............weeks???????

Brian

Let me try and get u on my side again Brian, here we go these are my 2 choices:

1. Rush home to Australia and get results out to please everyone

2. Do a bit of european touring eg: today one of Germanys finest Castles follwed by one Germanys biggest Beer Gardens to be backed up tonigh by one of Munichs finest establishments "The Boob Club"

I pick option 2, are we in agreement again :cool:

Last edited:
are we in agreement again :cool:

No.

However, if this is the face of air and rimfire benchrest in the future:

1185817_10151647952019807_36193710_n_zps7885cb8a.jpg

Supreena Thiprak of the Thai benchrest team

Put me down for Aus 2015, beats looking at a bunch of old guys ;)

Brian

more pics and videos from Plzen 2013

more pics

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=65113E4F329B1B54!226

Videos

user " metkuvja " channel in youtube

compressed files with repair in skydrive folder ( open with winrar )

EM 2012. --- pics from centerfire benchrest European championships Lohtaja Finland 2012
videot. --- some benchrest videos from 2012
other files --- some practising and competition pics from season 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone found a posting of the final results for the Airgun Competition??

It has been two weeks since the Airgun Competition was completed, has anyone found any official results posted? All we have are a couple of barely legible smart phone photos from competitors. I know they have internet access in the Czech Republic. They have presented the awards so they must have the final results in some format.

Jim in Sacramento

It has been two weeks since the Airgun Competition was completed, has anyone found any official results posted? All we have are a couple of barely legible smart phone photos from competitors. I know they have internet access in the Czech Republic. They have presented the awards so they must have the final results in some format.

Jim in Sacramento

Jim,

The best results on the internet (from what I can find) are here:

http://airgun.org.ua/forum/viewtopic.php?p=932578#p932578

Unfortunately this only goes up to International Sporter 50m. After that I guess everyone with a camera had gone home.

Brian

We are not constrained by the times it takes to score by hand, as we have partnered with a major electronic scoring company, Orion, in which we have co-developed a specialized software specifically designed for airgun benchrest. By using the current target format in both 25m and 50yd we have created a seamless transition into the electronic world. Precision scoring is now done in 30 seconds.
Check out our website at www.phoenixairgun.net for more intel.

Kind regards,

Garrett
President

Bill, I've copied this over from another thread, might be worthy of investigation.

Brian

Hi Brian and all, home today and jet lagged, yes Brian Electronic scoring is at the top of our list we just have to be sure and find the best and most competitively priced option for the wrabf.

Re scores Carl is still busily trying to decifer and sort the results he has now recieved, unfortunately we are looking for errors and need to ensure its right before we publish, to say we have had an uphill battle with local CZ organisational issues is an understatement, apologies.

Last edited:
:) lol

Good luck getting that info off Pavel, plus were you not one of the leaders who said keep these things apart, that's what we did keep them seperate?

All i can say is Brisbane 2015 WRABF World Champs will be run professionally and scores will be done quickly and accurately much like the ISSF does it, hop-efully with an electronic system also in place, can't go back on the last 3 weeks and don't want to mate, pretty much everything was in the too hard basket and I want the nightmares to stop :cool:

Last edited:
Fair enough, what’s done’s done. Hopefully lessons have been learned for the future.

Brian

Back