equipment list from the nationals ??

Don't have Dec issue.
And surprise surprise. I ordered a few things on Amazon Sunday. Everything showed up on Thursday.

Amazon has been fine, as long as they’re the ones delivering. All my packages through the post office the last 3 weeks have been delayed severely.

Last edited:
Amazon has been fine, as long as their the ones delivering. All my packages through the post office the last 3 weeks have been delayed severely.

My problem is all USPS go through the Detroit sorting center. In Allen Park....Stuff disappears for weeks.....
2 weeks prior to election everything stopped. I guess, they were too busy filling out fake ballots.....and back dating....there are 2 or more people that saw this.....

BLAAAAH! to Allen Park Center!!!!!

The Allen Park Center (The Hole) has been nothing but a joke for at least the last 13 years (that is when I started shipping my cast bullets to customers when I was in business). The shipments could show up at another center whereby the agent would call me and ask me if I wanted the box(es) back! Or, the shipment(s) would be lost for weeks or never found at the 'The Hole'. I swear that they must have garbage trucks lined up at the joint whereby the boxes are thrown into. Where else could they go? I retired from my business but when I do ship something I use UPS exclusively!

The Allen Park Center (The Hole) has been nothing but a joke for at least the last 13 years (that is when I started shipping my cast bullets to customers when I was in business). The shipments could show up at another center whereby the agent would call me and ask me if I wanted the box(es) back! Or, the shipment(s) would be lost for weeks or never found at the 'The Hole'. I swear that they must have garbage trucks lined up at the joint whereby the boxes are thrown into. Where else could they go? I retired from my business but when I do ship something I use UPS exclusively!

Oh, Man! it's a huge black hole. I had a shipment before Xmas. Tracked in and out of Detroit, 3 times before it showed up....

Equipment List

Here it is...

Attachments

• 2020 NBRSA Nats Equip List.pdf
    425.3 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:
And not surprisingly, it looks just like what Lee said it would.

Not surprising to us at all... but I do get why people want to see these.

One thing I’m curious about, only because I haven’t been shooting long enough to know... has there been an increase in the use of tuners in the past 5-10 years?

Last edited:
Not surprising to us at all... but I do get why people want to see these.

One thing I’m curious about, only because I haven’t been shooting long enough to know... has there been an increase in the use of tuners in the past 5-10 years?

Just an observation, but it seems I see more tuners at Score Shooting Matches than Group.

as i had said, i needed FACTS, not opinions..the conversation was outside the br world.
the numbers, all four classes. top 10

bartlein 24
krieger 14
hart 1
hwp 1

Last edited:
as i had said, i needed FACTS, not opinions..the conversation was outside the br world.
the numbers, all four classes. top 10

bartlein 20
krieger 14
hart 1
hwp 1

Was their 24 Bartlein's? Just in the interest of being factual?

Barrel brand count.

Not trying to nitpick, just want to add a fact: I shot a top shelf barrel made by Rob Mac Clennan at the Nationals and it was listed as such in the Equipment list, that I filled out.
Maybe I somehow became one of those 4 unaccounted for mentioned earlier ?
I know Rob's barrels are not as widely known, but he deserves credit for his high quality work. This barrel provided me with a "teen agg." on a day that not many were shot.

not trying to nitpick, just want to add a fact: I shot a top shelf barrel made by rob mac clennan at the nationals and it was listed as such in the equipment list, that i filled out.
Maybe i somehow became one of those 4 unaccounted for mentioned earlier ?
I know rob's barrels are not as widely known, but he deserves credit for his high quality work. This barrel provided me with a "teen agg." on a day that not many were shot.
i shot many of macklean barrels and did well with all and so did others bill brawand.

Back