Epilogue to the McKeesport 3 Gun Match 8-5-18.

jerryrosenberge

Dave Zosack will be posting the results shortly. BUT I want to describe what took place, AFTER THE MATCH. While Dave was finalizing the scores , a small group of competitors asked Mike Poole to join them at the far end of the firing line … THEY wanted to speak to him privately? Off they went... OUT OF NOWHERE two men in BLACK CLOTHES, BLACK SUNGLASSES , AND HATS, got between us and the small group. NO ACCESS.. They gave Mike a small case. They talked amongst themselves then let out a BIG LAUGH. POOF the M. I. B. were gone and Mike had a TEAM PEIGHTAL HAT ON. It must have been an INDUCTION CEREMONY to TEAM PEIGHTAL.
I did hear a murmur abought MIKE is the NEW SOUTHERN DIRECTOR for TEAM PEIGHTAL.
When Dave came out with the results, everything was back to normal.
I don’t think the heat made me THINK this happened. BUT MIKE POOLE is sporting a team PEIGHTAL HAT..
You tell me.:confused:
Jerry.

Jerry are you sure you are alright? What was in that southwestern steak salad you ate, must be mind altering! I believe you are just jealous because Michael was inducted and you were not! I'm just glad Jim gave him a new hat and didn't give him mine! LOL Good match today tough but FUN!

DAVE... You are one of them!! All you are passing out is FAKE NEWS to discredit a IMPARTIAL OBSEVER ME on what happened...
I KNOW WHAT I SAW:mad: a BODY like mine CAN NOT be maintained with salad...
and NO I AM NOT DRINKING JOHNSTOWN WATER !!

Back