Eastern Region Shooters SCHEDULE CHANGE...PLEASE NOTE

slowlearner

ER P. M.
Shooters ;
It is with great dismay that I need to make you aware that the April Spring warm up Match at WWCCA range in Michigan has been CANCELLED. This notification came to me this evening.
The board of directors for that range has cancelled all Social and Competition activities, effective immediately, and thru the Month of April. This of course, is in reference to the potential health risk issues for any group gatherings, and travel restrictions.
I am trying to give all the warning time possible for those who have made vacation plans and reservations in advance.
I apologize for the need to revise our schedule again, but we do not control the clubs decisions nor can we arbitrarily choose to ignore the threats to everyone's health.
Further updates will be noted as quickly as possible.

Pat M. I ER Director

Flu and virus

As per the internet, the flu infects 45 million people per year and results
in 40,000 deaths per year. It is estimated that the virus can infect 2 to 6 times
the rate of the flu and result in 4 to 40 times the death rate of the flu
in the absence of social distancing or as yet non-existence pharmaceutical interventions.

As per the internet, the flu infects 45 million people per year and results
in 40,000 deaths per year. It is estimated that the virus can infect 2 to 6 times
the rate of the flu and result in 4 to 40 times the death rate of the flu
in the absence of social distancing or as yet non-existence pharmaceutical interventions.

I am Not disagreeing with your point but, while I'm taking it as seriously as I can, I'm afraid we'll soon lose attention to this as long as we don't know anyone with it...or even know anyone who knows someone else, with it. We should stay vigilant and use common sense. I reserve the right to change my mind If I still can't connect in any way whatsover to the actual virus in a month. As of now, most everyone is being affected more by government restrictions than the virus. I hope this virus will die out and go away much sooner than the experts are saying.

Last edited:
Back