Dominic Grunas Wins 2 gun at WWCCA. Wind, rain, sleet, and snow.

zippy06

Tim B.
Yes. We saw it all. Except tornadoes. And we were looking. Very windy and switchy-twitchy, er whatever. It was tough. Everyone had at least one group over an 1". Dom. had just one.
WIND. Several wind flags will need repair. I was standing by an umbrella that went inverted. VERY windy. 40 degrees.

2 gun.
Dominic Grunas .3311
Steve Theye .3379
Don Rosetti .3445

200y. Agg.
Don Rosette .2869
Greg Reed .3433
Steve Theye .3441

24 shooters

Last edited:
congratulation Dom, sounds like some of the worse condition ever for WWCCA. It is a tricky range without all the extras tossed in. Congrats to all the winners as well.

Dan Honert

You guys are tough...

I sat home, looked out the window and thought, "Those nitwits are actually shooting down there."

Way to go, Dom.

Dick Wright

Way to go Dominic !! It's good to see you back on the podium again. Brave shooters all ! Also congrats to Chuck Green on Saturdays 100 yd agg. How's the knee holding up?? Quigley

Hi Rich/ we missed you. Dom shot a great match! I brought out my new rifle; had only taken it to the range once to fireform before I wiped out my knee out west. I rehab 3 X a day & PT 3 X a week; it is begining to pay off; just started to drive.......look out for the madman in the red car/Chuck

I just remembered something. But, not sure.
I think Dom. removed the daisies from his wind flags. It was that windy.

Back