Does anyone know how to change the colors?

R

Roy Allain

I have problems seeing the light blue print and all. I can't find out how to change these like the other forums.

Thanks

Roy

I have problems seeing the light blue print and all. I can't find out how to change these like the other forums.

Thanks

Roy

That's funny how I just finished voicing the same complaint in the "General" forum. I also don't like any of the print, whether blue or black, being so fine. I now must wear my reading glasses. I don't get it. Sometimes I wish folks would just leave very-well-enough alone.

Me too. I don't like this new format. What was wrong the the old one?

Donald

If you are using Mozilla Firefox as your browser you can click on the "View" button at the top of the page and select "zoom in" and the print becomes larger and more distinct.

When posting you can also select text to be bold or colored...

So does anyone have a YES or NO answer to Roys QUESTION, as, no you can't or not at this time or were working on it. Hey ,even a I don't know. Because I don't. RANDY

Last edited:
So does anyone have a YES or NO answer to Roys QUESTION, as, no you can't or not at this time or were working on it. RANDY

NO is the obvious answer at this stage...

Perhaps that function will be enabled in the future. I have no control over it... this is Wilbur's domain.

Maybe give Wilbur a chance to do a few things on this FREE website we use and relax a little... :)

Dennis is right guys. Sometimes change is hard to take but in BETTERMENT of this forum sometimes we have to move on. I joined in 2004 and this is the first change I have seen. I KNOW in time Wilbur and his Mods will be able to get things hashed out. This process takes time.

Good job Wilbur and crew.....

Calvin

I have problems seeing the light blue print and all. I can't find out how to change these like the other forums. Thanks Roy

Normally you would go to the bottom of this page and select "STYLE" in the left hand corner. However, it appears that this is the one and only choice and is the default setting.

There's no other colors for now. We're working toward some choices.

As I stated in another thread, please continue to post your likes and dislikes.

Added another "Skin". Not much better but different.

Scroll down to the bottom left and use the dropdown selector to choose either of the two available.

I really need to do something here at work or get fired - see you tomorrow!

Wilbur,

Thanks for your efforts to improve. I tried all the new skins and found the best contrast for my viewing pleasure to be the "Red & Grayish". It has buttons on the side of the main menu that show/say old or new msgs vs the lite blue vs the lighter blue, this is a good option.

Nodak

Try "SimpleBlack - Fixed" (scroll down to the very bottom left hand corner of page to change this)
Works nicely for me.

SimpleBlack has "ME" written all over it.

Nodak7mm - try to find another that works because that "Red & Grayish" thing is causing problems. It's gone when the server folks tell me they are done looking at it.

Is anyone else having this issue? I long in and select remeber meor whatever it is. I never log out just X out of my browser. I open up my browser, go to my favorites or the drop down on the address bar a select Benchrestcentral. The pasge opens up that I am logged in but the skin is always at the default skin setting.

Did I miss something to keep it at the skin setting I want?

A guess on my part but maybe clear the cookies from your browser... I never log out but I was having to log in each time back until I cleared my browser cookies and started over... but I have never had a problem with the skin I wanted... I use FireFox

In FireFox go to <Tools:Options:Content:Colors>. Unset the "Allow pages to choose their own colors ...". I now have readable black on white text and links in dark blue. No more of that washed out pastel stuff.

Glen

I have eight choices plus default at the bottom left of this page. They are all working fine now. I am using Safari with my Mac.

I like the red. What is your favorite color? :)

Concho Bill

Last edited:
Back