DiOrio Turbo V3/Shilen Straight .900

damnnv

The new turbo v3, available since the beginning of the year, makes talk about it apparently.
This is a 3-post housing, based on the technology of the V2BR, and further improved for 3 years. The lock is totally cylindrical.
The barrel on the picture is a shilen R0.
ceU2ePf.jpg
59725245_1257758364372135_7956900560538435584_n.jpg
U9TyRxj.jpg

DiOrio is the worthy successor to Flash Ebert, who died a few years ago, and creator of the V1 turbo.
Maurice HASSARD, Irelande (The UK importer is Walther Rifles), has recently been rubbing shoulders with the best Americans in ARA, with a weapon prepared by Diorio, who not only manufactures the various Turbo models, but delivers weapons ready for competition. with his gunsmiths.

That looks like a competitive rifle. The contour looks a little closer to R5 to me though but I dont know. Wish I could shoot that beautiful rifle some. Looks like some nice flags and rest you have there as well.

Tad

The new turbo v3, available since the beginning of the year, makes talk about it apparently.
This is a 3-post housing, based on the technology of the V2BR, and further improved for 3 years. The lock is totally cylindrical.
The barrel on the picture is a shilen R0.
View attachment 23141
View attachment 23142
View attachment 23143

DiOrio is the worthy successor to Flash Ebert, who died a few years ago, and creator of the V1 turbo.
Maurice HASSARD, Irelande (The UK importer is Walther Rifles), has recently been rubbing shoulders with the best Americans in ARA, with a weapon prepared by Diorio, who not only manufactures the various Turbo models, but delivers weapons ready for competition. with his gunsmiths.

What is a 3-post housing? Are you saying this action has three stock screws? Or are you making reference to the fact that it is a 3 locking lug action?
TKH

Last edited:
Back