Dear friends

A friend

Harry , so sorry to hear of your loss, my prayers are with you and your family in this time of great need.

Harry,
We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.
Steve & Cyndi

Harry,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Best,
Michael

Harry,

I cannot even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through right now. I admire the courage it took to make this post and am glad you did. I can assure you that you and your family will be put on more than one prayer list. God’s grace is sufficient. “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. 2 Cor. 1:3-4 NIV

Praying for you, Clint

Harry,
My condolences to you and the family. May the Holy Spirit guide you and give you all the strength to get through this. My prayers are with you and your family during this troubled time.

Joe

Harry, my thoughts and prayers are with your family. If there is anything I might be able to do for you just let me know. Jerry

Harry: Words cannot express the sorrow I feel now for you and your family. Only time and faith will help heal the pain. Please look forward and may God bless and hold you and yours close. bob finger

Harry,

This is such a sad time indeed for you and your family. The only thing that you must do now is to take hold of your granddaughter and to keep reminding her of just how much you love her in order to help guide her through this stormy time. And keep reminding her that she is not alone for years to come as nine years old is such a tough time to loose a parent, especially your mom! Maybe by doing this you and your wife will also be able to find some sort of peace in your own lives.

You will be in my prayers.

Your friend,

Dave Shattuck

Harry I am very sorry to hear of your loss,that has to be very hard,my thoughts and prayers are with you,Bob

Harry,
You've always been a good friend. I don't have the words. That is devastating news to hear, and I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. If there is anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

Kent

Harry:

Please accept our deepest condolences on the loss of your daughter. At a time like this, I know that words are meaningless, but you and your family will be in our hearts and prayers.. Anything you need, and I mean anything, please let us know..

Your friends

Dave and Pat Smith

Harry,
A friend just informed me of your loss. I've been away from these forums for a time. My friend asked if I recalled your name, how could I forget the awesome display of shooting talent that you possess. Words seem to fail us when we want our brothers & sisters to know how we feel from the heart in times like these. The Bible in Psalms 116:15 tells us that the Lord sees the death of His saints as a precious thing. It also tell us in 1 Thessalonians 4 that Christ will come in the sky and lift those saints who sleep to be with Him, and those who are here still alive will follow them. My friend, one day God will turn our tragedies to triumph, our poverty to riches, our pain to glory and our defeat to victory. You are dearly loved my friend, that same love that units us today is the love that will unit us at the resurrection.
Our little church will pray for the Lord's comforting hand to be about you and family with compassion in the coming days. Harry, know that the Lord will bring us all together again around His throne in eternal glory..

God Bless,
JT

Harry, My heart goes out to you, Pattie and I will be praying for you and your family. If we can do anything for you please don't hesitate to call. Paul

Harry.
Words are not very much to offer at a time like this. We have had several friends loose adult children. The pain and grief they go through is not measurable. All we can offer are words and let you know your friends care. The worst thing I seen is for a parent to loose a child of any age. Just know you have friends you can count on. May God bless you and your family my friend.

OMG, I just found this thread...been away from BRC for a few days.

Harry, I've been at more than one match with you, Sir, and if anything you are a gentleman and a wonderful family man. It hurts me so much to know the heartache you are feeling now.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife....and of course the granddaughter. If there is anything I can do, at ANY TIME, please don't hesitate to call on me.

Your friend, Lee McFarland

I wish that there was something that I could say, Harry. I went through this a few years ago when I lost mine. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Jim

So sorry Harry, our prayers are with all of you during this sad time.
Eddie Wells

Harry, Anything I can say will be of small comfort, but you are in my thoughts. You have many, many friends and we stand ready at any time to help in any way we can. Glynn

Back