CZ trigger help, Please!

dickw22

I recently bought a CZ light sporter in 17 HMR for plinking, chipmunk control, really informal target practice, etc. This is NOT a competition rifle nor will it ever be used for same.

The trigger is driving me crazy. It pulls way too hard. It may be a two-stage trigger but I seem to dectect three or four stages part of the time. It's not real crispy. Are there good aftermarket triggers available? Who would be good at taking the stock trigger down to a nice crisp pound or two?

Thanks,

Dick Wright

It is a single stage trigger, and easy to change the pull spring. Go to Rimfire Central, do a search on CZ triggers and you will find pictures with all the info you need.

yo dave cz 452 trigger kit will fix you up,consists of lighter springs & various tube shims for the front trigger pin to take out the creep.it's about $18 & i/2 hr work.go to rimfire central..cz form..search yo dave trigger kit.works great

Another option is installing a Timney trigger. But I will say the spring and tube kits for under $20 are a good way to go for just plinking and little effort.

Back