Crawfish Shoot---Florida State Championship

Crawfish Shoot

A week from today we have open practice from 8:am till 5:00pm. Looking forward to a good crowd to start the season with a good showing. The weather is going to be in the low 80's with little or no chance of rain. Lunch on Friday from Firehouse Subs, and our usual Shrimp and Crawfish Feast on Sat. Picked up the Plaques today, all 33 of them, and they look awesome as usual. We have numerous door prizes, with one lucky shooter getting his/her match fees returned in full. Any special needs or requests, give me a call, and we will do our best for ya---within reason of course! As Slick would say, "show up and shoot"! Thumper

See You All on Thur

I packed my Van & will head to the Crawfish in the AM (Thur)
I am bringing a Papas one piece rest that was used once & a Fulghum front rest with a Sporter & Unlimited top.
If anyone is interested look me up & if you are not coming and are interested have a friend who is coming buy it for you!

I have a Swindlehurst rifle that Jim Borden built, with a McMillan stock that has been shot very little. If interested I will be there early tomorrow. Doug Bell

Man, I miss the Crawfish match! I have some great memories from my road trips and camping at Gateway with the dogs. I can't swing it this year but I'm trying to talk Pete Roberson into making the trip next year. I could go for a big plate of Trents gator tail right about now!
Todd

Crawfish

Todd, we'll be thinking of ya, sure do miss you and the furry critters. Your campsite will always be available. Take care and stay in touch. Thumper

Back