Country Pond's last SOTY of 2015

William Colbert

Country Pond is holding its last SOTY matches of the year this coming Sunday the 25th! Registration begins at 0800 and the silence will be broken at 0900. A hot lunch will be served. It would be great to get a head count so we can prepare the appropriate amount of vittles. Come one come all! I believe this is the last shoot in the North East until next season. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Last match

This will be the last of the North East matches before wintah sets in.
I'm looking forward to see who brings the red rider home eh..
Thanks to all the match directors for a great year
Ray

This will be the last of the North East matches before wintah sets in.
I'm looking forward to see who brings the red rider home eh..
Thanks to all the match directors for a great year
Ray

Ray do yall give a Red Rider bb gun away at this match?
Joe

Red Rider

Joe,

The "Red Rider" is the most illustrious of awards! It has traveled the North East this season from MA to ME to NY to NH, it was even awarded at the Nationals in Virginia this year at a private ceremony. It is a pass off award that has been granted to shooters of all abilities. I have been privilaged with the HONOR of being its care taker a couple of times this year.

Best,
William

Last edited:
Red Rider

I think the old Red Rider will be traveling up north for the wintah. eh.
I believe Keith may be taking it up to Boothbay along with some jelly donuts LOL
Good luck to all Sunday
Ray

Joe,

The "Red Rider" is the most illustrious of awards! It has traveled the North East this season from MA to ME to NY to NH, it was even awarded at the Nationals in Virginia this year at a private ceremony. It is a pass off award that has been granted to shooters of all abilities. I have been privilaged with the HONOR of being its care taker a couple of times this year.

Best,
William

Thank you for explaining that for me, I was not aware of what this was.
Joe

Thank you for explaining that for me, I was not aware of what this was.
Joe

Actually Joe it all started with a little trash talkin'. Something to the effect of "i'll have something soft for your ass for the ride home once you receive a whoopin'".
Its a cushion we pass to the fella that maybe didn't have the best day. We've had a lot of fun with it!
Ironically, the originator was the 1st to enjoy the prize which was pretty funny!
Thanks Ray, & hope you'll enjoy it this winter.
Keith

Extreme Weather

I have decided that since the cool weather seems to have settled in early this fall that prior to tomorrows match there will be a 20 minute test period in an effort to give shooters the best chance for success. Registration will still be at 0800, the first record shot will be taken at 0930. At 0900 this AM it was still 32 degrees.

Comfortable Little Cushion

Actually Joe it all started with a little trash talkin'. Something to the effect of "i'll have something soft for your ass for the ride home once you receive a whoopin'".
Its a cushion we pass to the fella that maybe didn't have the best day. We've had a lot of fun with it!
Ironically, the originator was the 1st to enjoy the prize which was pretty funny!
Thanks Ray, & hope you'll enjoy it this winter.
Keith

I had the pleasure of warming up the RED Rider last month.., I will not be surprised if it rides back to the place of origin for the way the Hillboys have been shooting.. We'll scrape up some ammo somewhere... Fun times with that prize. S.O.T.Y aside ..it should accompany the most deserving participant of the day... See you all in the AM

Bob

Back