Country Pond Fish & Game IR 50/50 Match - Hooter Girls!!!

William Colbert

Country Pond Fish & Game IR 50/50 Match - Hooters Girls!!!

Country Pond Fish and Game in Newton, NH will be hosting its third set of SOTY Matches this coming weekend, Sunday the 14th at 0900. Registration begins at 0800. Sporter in the morning 3 Gun to follow. Lunch will be served! Bring a friend and enjoy the day! In an effort to try and boost attendance at these matches I have decided to put a SMALL amount of effort in getting some Hooters Girls to set our flags, post and gather targets for the attending shooters.

All the best,
William

Last edited:
HOOTER(s)

Pretty sure it plural. Hooters. Although, in this day & age I can't be sure! One never knows anymore whats what or where for that matter.
In any case, see ya Sunday.
Keith

Define hooters girls. I know it's N.H., but does this mean Keith in a two piece?

Define hooters girls. I know it's N.H., but does this mean Keith in a two piece?

Whatever it takes to attract more shooters! Anything for the Team! I think we better stick with the girls though. Just a hunch....

W, Ken can't make it.
Keith

Last edited:
Hooter Girls

William
Thumper Of Crawfish fame had a couple real nice Hooter Girls show up for pratice. As i remember they even shot a couple guns. Could have been Tunas and Jelly Donots. Not sure but it was Fun.

Back