Congratulations Bob Collins

K

Kathy

Friend Bob:

Congratulations on your 2009 RBA, Indoor, Three Gun National Championship.

Bob, you have done so much for so many shooters......including me.

Congratulations........

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Hi Bob, Congratulations on the great shooting, and winning the 2009 RBA three gun championship.

Joe T.

Congratulations Bob,

Were you shooting your Hall’s??

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Bob! That barn shooting is some tough stuff and apparrently you got a handle on it. Take care, and good shooting for 2009!

Great shooting Bob. You did it right for the whole weekend.
Jim

Thanks to All for the nice comments:

It was one of the greatest weekends at the Barn that I have ever been too – I will long remember all of the camaraderie– (everyone needs to ride with Emery Smith and Rod telling jokes for 10 hours). The match meant more because is brought an end to 2008 and I’ve been telling everyone I was waiting on 2009. I never won a target, but as one of my greatest mentors told me “you never shot a bad one”. Rod and I both thank you all for your support during 2008, our shooting friends helped us both with your sincere thoughts and prayers.
2009 is already better because Craig Young is the new RBA president. Craig and I talked for more than an hour this morning and I am in total support of several of the ideas he is coming up with for the RBA . Giving out more money, changing the accounting system, and removing some of the rules that have seemed to slow down and confuse members are just a few examples. I have already gotten a jacket for Craig and will be presenting it at the next meeting. Come on over to the Barn in March for the Unlimited Nationals and be with some of the nicest fellows in rimfire.
Bob Collins

Congratulations to Bob Collins

Awesome shooting my friend, thats makes 3 national titles doesnt it? I hope to be so good someday. I didnt get a chance to thank you Sunday for your tireless work for the RBA , rimfire shooters in all disciplines and overall quest for accuracy with the little .22's that people love to shoot. Most folks dont know how much you do for the 3 position shooters at Fort Benning, Camp Perry and the various world championships. And a big thank you to you and Rod ,from Team USA for all the help getting our shirts and gear together for the World Benchrest in Italy, we could not have done as well without you guys help. From all the shooters at RBA , Thank you for your work as President of the RBA and we hope to see you at the range.

Bob and his Sporter...
attachment.php

Attachments

• BRC 5.jpg
    BRC 5.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 587
Congratulations Bob............................

And all the other great shooters......wish I could have been there!!

Back