Congratulations Bill Pippin

P

Pepper1079

on the new potential world record 250-25x target at Kettlefoot this evening. The 10x action, Shilen Octagon and of coarse a Pippin strait line stock performed great. Dexter Bumgardner was the gunsmith. Good job Dexter. What a beautiful target.
Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! That is all I can dream of saying. The world is turning still but that target is simply awesome!

Carp

Thanks for all the encouraging comments. This new 10X action is working well. The Octagon barrel is working good, as always. Thanks Dexter for helping me install the barrel.

Bill,

Congratulations on a PERFECT TARGET!!

You never cease to amaze me on your shooting ability.

Dexter congrats on your Gunsmithing skills, that is the ultimate to have a gun

you built to shoot the BEST target that has ever been shot, and to know it can never be beaten!!!!!

Also Dexter congrats on your 750

Marc Nachman great shooting on your 750!

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Bill! I thought someone might do it this year, lots of big targets have been shot, just didn't know who!
Well done, great shooting!!!!

Congratulations Bill, In my view, this is way bigger than winning any big event. Scores tell the Success Story, not how many folks showed up to shoot, IMHO

Way to go Bill!! Awesome target!!!Don't forget to bring it on your next trip to Michigan!!!!!!
Mike

Great shooting Mr Pippin ! Could you or someone post that target so some of the rest of us can admire it as well . garrisone.

Bill, let me add my congratulations to the list! Glad to see someone I know be the first. Good job!

Ken Henderson

Congratulations! Mr.Pippin. The bar is now set as high as it can go, We will All be following you from here on out! Ed.

Back