Congrats to Jim Pepper and Bill Pippin on 750's in 3 gun yesterday at Bullseye!!!

Kent Owens

Congratualtions to both big Jim Pepper and Bill Pippin for shooting 750 aggs in 3 gun IR5050 competition yesterday at Bullseye. I've never seen that happen before, and I'm guessing that it was the first time that it has happened. Conditions were good, but they weren't that good or we all would have done it:)
750's in 3 gun aint easy:) Gotta get the first 250 with a sporter and the 6X scope to get it started, and that's the toughest part.
Then you have to worry about a shot straying just a bit, or getting a bad cartridge along the way.

I've shot with you guys over the years and I was glad to see you both do well.

Devin and I enjoyed the match, we had a good time and the nice weather was good too, for a change it wasn't sweltering hot!
Greg Davis puts on a fine match, and the scoring was excellent!
We hope to do it again!!!

Well done both of you.

I spent alot of time talking and watching Jim at the World Champs he is a most impressive gentleman and this is thoroughly deserved.

Thanks for the kind words Kent. I have been taking lessons in patience from Greg. Bill and I tied with the same x count. That was amazing.
Bill Collaros,
I applaud your dedication to the world of benchrest. Your tireless effort to keep things organized and to keep us informed has been invaluable. You are truly an asset. I hope that I will be able to come to your country in 4 years to compete. At my age we will have to wait and see. It was a pleasure to meet you and your team. I'm glad that all arrived home safely. The Stud performed well as did the Eck Turbo Sporter.
Good shooting, Jim

. I hope that I will be able to come to your country in 4 years to compete. At my age we will have to wait and see. It was a pleasure to meet you and your team. I'm glad that all arrived home safely. The Stud performed well as did the Eck Turbo Sporter.
Good shooting, Jim

Oh you will go I will get a ticket in the back of the bus .................

Jim

The old geezers still have the touch! Had a good time, as always at Bullseye. Greg Davis does a good job organizing his matches.

Thanks for all of the compliments. Spending the day with all of you is great and it was even better when the scores are good.

Congratulations to Jim Pepper for his first 750 !
Congraulations also to Dexter Baumgardner for his 250 and 21X in the Unlimited match.

Thanks to Kent Owens for building my Anschutz Sporter and my border barrel on my 10 1/2 lb still works.

Tuna,
Unaka shoot is this Saturday. Come on over. You will enjoy it. A good place to shoot.
Jim

Jim and Bill.............................................. ......................

That is some great shooting!! A day most of us can only dream of. Congratulations to both of you guys.....great competitors and great assets to the sport.

Back