Colorado Rifle Club 1000 yd State Match June 12-13 at Colorado Rifle Club

J

jbennington

Results are posted in the match results section. Bryan Kopriva, Daryl Kopriva and Bill Schrader were the top shooters.

We want to thank the sponsors that contributed:
Berger, Burris, Cabelas, Daryl Kopriva, Forster, Gre' Tan Rifles, Hornady, JGS Preciion Tool, Krieger, Pacific Tool & Gauge, Redding, Shilen and Sierra. Please support the companies that support our sport.

Our next match is July 18th. Come and join us!

Thanks Matt, I will try to add links in the future.
Matt and Zilla, I see you are both from Colorado. You should join us in Julyl

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the details on the July match? I've been wanting to come over there and try a benchrest match. I'm a F-Class shooter.

Zilla,
We shoot 2 classes, Light Gun and Heavy Gun. Light gun shoots 5 shots for record on each target and Heavy Gun shoots 10 for record on each target. Each relay shoots a 3 target aggregate for each class, the winner of the 3 target agg. goes to the shootoff. One for group and one for score from each relay in each class. You are allowed unlimited sighters.
The match will be held the 18th of July. Signup starts at 7:30 am

James

Matt and Zilla, I see you are both from Colorado. You should join us in Julyl

I was there for the State shoot on Saturday. Pulled pit duty to fulfill my work bond.
I'd love to shoot with you guys but I don't have the equipment and not enough $$$ to buy all the toys I want.
Every time I save up some dollars, another S&W comes along, whispering in my ear. :p

Matt pass up on one Smith and buy some componets and come shoot with us. I promise you'll have fun even if you are soaked to the bone.

Daryl

Zilla

In August we have what we call is a buddy match. It is mainly for new shooters who want to get they're feet wet. I would be happy to have you as my "buddy" if you want to give it a try. Of course come shoot in July just to get a feel for the range.

Daryl Kopriva
DARA Rifles

Watch it Daryl!!! You know how those "buddies tend to out shoot the mentor with his own gun.

John King

Back