Col. Billy Stevens mother

H."Snuffy"Smith

I just received a call that Colonel Billy Stevens' mother has passed away in Malvern, Arkansas. Her funeral was yesterday.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Billy at this time.

"Snuffy" Smith

My condolences to a very special friend. My mother will be 91 on Jan. 11th and her health is failing. As Dan stated, "mom's are special", and we should enjoy them while they are with us. I didn't know Billy's mom, but she did a great job raising her sons. Our prayers and thoughts are with Billy and family. James

my heart goes out to you billy.

i spent most of october in florida when my mom got sick. she was 93 and in good spirits right to the end. it was tough even then.

ray

Sorry for your loss my friend. I went through that 3 years ago so I know how you feel.
It sure has been tough with so many family members and friends leaving us lately.
Our prayers are with you.

Larry Costa

Our Prayers are with the Stevens Familly. I lost my Mom just this past year, the hurt will ease with time, the memories will last forever........jackie

Sorry for your loss
Billy: my heart felt condolences to you the the family. It was only 3 months ago that my Mom passed away so I know exactly how you feel. It is always more difficult when these things occur during the holidays.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Jerry Lashower

Billy I am very sorry to hear about your mother. I lost my mother 4 years ago also and it is very hard. She was a great saved women and the piece that God gives all of us is that if we belive in Him one day we will be with Him and all our past saved loved ones in Heaven forever. Prayer is our most powerfull tool we have hear as we travel through our short journey. Billy I have never met you in person only talked to you on the phone. But Brother I wanted to tell you I love you and your family and I will be praying that God gives you and your family the same piece that he has given me.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU
Hayden Mathis

Back