C'mon Man!

Tim Oltersdorf

Twitter banned me from getting the COVID vaccine..c'mon man! The Democrats want to ban AR's but not benchrest rifles. Why? They don't care about benchrest shooters..c'mon man! We cannot pack the NBRSA organization..c'mon man! Polarization: group vs score..c'mon man! I want to storm something. I want to protest something. I want to be described as Hitler or even a lawless mob bereft of any human restraint (by someone other than my wife)..C'MON MAN!

C'MON MAN! Put on that brown shirt, it will look good on you!!
i got MY MAIL TODAY IN WAS A BROWN FOLDER WITH A LIFE MAGAZINE FROM 1946 WITH A PICTURE OF JOHNY LUJACK I HAVE BEEN A RUDY FAN SINCE THAT DAYOF NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL JHONY LUJACK IF YOUR STILL AROUND WHAT A BALL PLAYERI LAID ON LIVING ROOM FLOOR AND LISTENED TO THAT GAME THERE NOTHING LIKE ND. FOOTBALL 1 814 335 0450 BILL BRAWAND

Protest all you can stand!

Twitter banned me from getting the COVID vaccine..c'mon man! The Democrats want to ban AR's but not benchrest rifles. Why? They don't care about benchrest shooters..c'mon man! We cannot pack the NBRSA organization..c'mon man! Polarization: group vs score..c'mon man! I want to storm something. I want to protest something. I want to be described as Hitler or even a lawless mob bereft of any human restraint (by someone other than my wife)..C'MON MAN!

Just follow the rules Tim, has it been so long since you last shot a match that you don't remember that you first have to pay $5 before you can protest? ;-P

Yo timmy

C'man... Sen.Polosi has banned Red Ryder BB guns just as the NBRSA was starting 100 yrd BR matches
Everyone knows YOU WILL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT.

Sad but true

Just follow the rules Tim, has it been so long since you last shot a match that you don't remember that you first have to pay $5 before you can protest? ;-P

C'mon man! This is sad but true. Just when I got healthy enough to shoot I fell and really hurt my dominant hand. After surgery I will be in a cast for 2 months and then at least another month of therapy before I can pick my nose again. I am ready to fall on my sword (cleaning rod). My children are sending me pictures of people wrapped in bubble wrap. I really miss the matches and the people. I hope to get back about the middle of the season if the angel of death doesn't fly over and take a big dump on my head again.

Um, I think it is $10 USD.....$50 to protest another's target....Next week, it might be even higher....$4 Trillion a year....makes my head hurt...

Remember to put the guard back on the scissors and the hobbles back on your sheep. Tell me again how you fell....

No! No! Not there!

It was that sheep that you sent me for Christmas. She tripped me then tried to bite me in my privates. She missed and got my hand. Did you teach her that? Beware Coots. This time you have gone too far. Smallwood and I have got a little surprise cooked up for you. I'll give you a hint. It involves rockets and a colonoscope.

Talk the talk AND walk the walk

You two talk a tough game but just wait until I put a hit out on your pet gerbils.....

You touch one hair on Squeeky (mine) and Coloncrawler (Smallwood's) and you will regret it. I will put a drug in your beer that will have you chained to a toilet for weeks. It is a combination of distillate of Ex -Lax and ground up space shuttle rocket booster fuel (including the o rings).

Tim

C'mon man! This is sad but true. Just when I got healthy enough to shoot I fell and really hurt my dominant hand. After surgery I will be in a cast for 2 months and then at least another month of therapy before I can pick my nose again. I am ready to fall on my sword (cleaning rod). My children are sending me pictures of people wrapped in bubble wrap. I really miss the matches and the people. I hope to get back about the middle of the season if the angel of death doesn't fly over and take a big dump on my head again.

I can feel your Pain. Remember in So. Africa I fell and broke two bones in my right hand and had to shoot the matches and clean the gun with it broken. Three weeks before I got back to a doctor in the states. He said it was 80% knitted as I had set it the night it happened. I can still hear the crunch. He said he would re break it and put pins in the bones. I said no thank you. Good luck ---Bill Summers

He walked the walk

Bill, I do remember you breaking your metacarpals. I was sorry I could only recommend elevation and Tylenol as I had no medical supplies with me. I also remember you shooting the rest of the meet with that hand and not complaining once. I remember saying to myself "There is one tough SOB". You were very impressive with your dedication and courage in doing that.

Last edited:
Back