Christmas in September

The first barrel is a 1-9 twist 7mm Krieger. It will be chambered in 284 based on Lapua 6.5 284 necked up, throated to shoot 180 Berger Hybrids.
I'm waiting on my reamer.

I also have a 1-8 twist 6mm Krieger barrel coming for a 6BR. Bruno was out of stock on those.

I bedded the action into the Shehane Stock this eavening.

I run 180 Burger hybrids in my 7 also, a 7 RUM with a 30inch bartlein. Last shot out of it was a 395 yard shot on a dear last season, they don't run after that.

Jackie, On October 7 we have a 1,000 yd steel plate match at San Angelo. Then the next day, Saturday we will shoot a 400 yard clay bird match.
Get er done and come on out. If you want more info, email me.

joe

Jackie, On October 7 we have a 1,000 yd steel plate match at San Angelo. Then the next day, Saturday we will shoot a 400 yard clay bird match.
Get er done and come on out. If you want more info, email me.

joe

Joe, if all goes as planned, I will be heading to the NBRSA Group Nationals two days before that.

The one thing that might get in the way is the health my 90 year old Mother in Law. We have always been very close, and she is in very ill health, basically dying of old age. If she takes a turn for the worse, I really should be there.

Good luck at the nationals but take care of your Mother in Law first if that is necessary. Family is precious.
Our Mom is 94 and still going.

joe

Back