Chambering Neuvo

C.L. Peterson

Dont suppose a barrel turned for a DS action would fit on Neuvo?????????????

Any advice for a hobbyist re chambering????

Since one 1st sees the action in a bedded stock dont want to be putting the barrel into the lathe but one time if possible!!!

CLP

Last edited:
The Neuvo has the same tenon as the B and DS but a different cone (30 vs 25 degree). If you have PPC boltface the headspace is also the same.

You can use the barreles for your DS or B in the Neuvo. I make all my barrels with 25 degree cone so i can use them on my B action and my Neuvo, i havent had any problems so far.

Cecil, I chambered a barrel for two different Neuvo’s this week before I send the actions off to be stocked. Both barrels had to have about .003” deeper threads than I cut for my B’s. Thread miked them at 1.017”. I cut my B’s for a 1.020” thread mike measurement.

one of my customers has one of the first and i didnt notice any difference when compared to my B os SV actions. lee

Good Shooting Jonas

You can use the barreles for your DS or B in the Neuvo. I make all my barrels with 25 degree cone so i can use them on my B action and my Neuvo, i havent had any problems so far.

Good shooting at the Cactus. I couldn't make it this time. Sure would have liked to talk to you again. Do you still have my shirt from WBC10 in South Africa? Yours is hanging in my closet. ---- Bill Summers

Back