Central Jersey Results

D

Dana

Well, Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol Club Winter Benchrest League today was graced with the arrival of none other than the IBS Group Shooter of the year, Mr. Harley "the juice" Baker:D. Warning, Warning, group shooters of the world we are in serious trouble. We now have another Boop shooter in the making. RJ's younger brother, Zach, shot the 200yd match today and came in fifth!!!!:D The shooting community is in real trouble now two more Boops at the matches. Hey Uncle Dale you'd better watch out.;) The conditions today were not very good to say the least. Temps weren't bad but the wind was "variable":eek: and the aggs showed it. If I'm not mistaken we had a left to right, right to left, head and tail wind all at the same time!!!:confused::D But all in all it was a good day to be shooting.
Here are the results

1. Harley Baker .3672
2. Bob White .4073 (30BW)
3. Dana Mattern .4383 (220Beggs)
4. Tony Cerrone .4652
5. Zach Boop .4903:D:D:D

Small Group
Dana Mattern .407

Good shooting Zach. As always thanks for coming. Thanks to everyone who brought goodies. If I'm not mistaken there will be venison chili at the next match. Thanks Bob White for scoring. Stay well and hope to see you next month.

Congratulations to Zach! Great shooting! Nice to see the IBS Shooter of the Year has returned! Good shooting as usual Harley!

I will be cooking up a pot of venison chili for next match. So bring your apetite along with your guns and have a fun time in Central Jersey.

I'll have coffee for the adults and hot chocolate for the kids.

Thanks again to Dana for running the matches and Bob White for scoring!

Ken Alfredo must be on cloud nine with the Giants beating up on those Cowgirls!

See ya next month!

Bill McIntyre

Mr. McIntyre...
I think that fresh baked corn bread would go well with that chili....
I'll try to take care of that part....
come for the shooting in screwy Jersey-shore winds----stay for the cuisine

Back