Canadian benchrest shooters.

TrxR

Any Canadian benchrest shooters on here? If so where are you getting your bullets?

If you are using custom bullets who are you getting them brought in through and how much extra is it costing you over the original price of the bullets?

Thanks

Really same guy?
Does Midway or Brownells ship to Canada?
Just trying to help.
What ya got Al? Eh?

Midway doesnt ship
Brownells will with a 250$ export fee.

There is a venue to get some custom bullets from the us but it doubles the cost by the time they get here. I was hoping their might be some canadian custom bullet makers around.

Really same guy?
Does Midway or Brownells ship to Canada?
Just trying to help.
What ya got Al? Eh?

I got nuttin..... except "Disband that farcical troup of unregulated apes we call Dept of Homeland Security!" So's we can again do commerce with our polite friends from Da' Great White North koo-loo-loo-loo-loo-kooo-kooo

we need those Keystone Kops to take off eh.....

Call Bill Mitchel , makes a really good Bullet and is in Canada

I got ahold of him once by email and he replied wanting to know who I was and where i was from but he never replied again.

Im wondering if he didnt think i was a serious enough shooter as i am only shooting local club matches.

I got ahold of him once by email and he replied wanting to know who I was and where i was from but he never replied again.

Im wondering if he didnt think i was a serious enough shooter as i am only shooting local club matches.

Trust me, TrxR, that is not the case.

And Bill, Not having someone take up the gauntlet is the price you pay for doing sure a good job for so long.

Trust me, TrxR, that is not the case.

And Bill, Not having someone take up the gauntlet is the price you pay for doing sure a good job for so long.

He may just be extremely busy and I understand that too.

Maybe hes not making 30cal bullets either? I dont know. And im not putting anyone down either.

He may just be extremely busy and I understand that too.

Maybe hes not making 30cal bullets either? I dont know. And im not putting anyone down either.

Oh! 30 cal bullets....I don't think Bill makes 30 cal......I forgot to axe Peter.....I think, he only does 6mm.
And he is really busy, all year.....Kinda like Lowell, a year behind on orders and all that....
Some guy named Peter Smith sets 2 range records at WWCCA and the whole world wants Bill Mitchell bullets....
And no one in Canada makes jackets or squirts lead....OH MY!.....Who's got the lead.....????

Oh! 30 cal bullets....I don't think Bill makes 30 cal......I forgot to axe Peter.....I think, he only does 6mm.
And he is really busy, all year.....Kinda like Lowell, a year behind on orders and all that....
Some guy named Peter Smith sets 2 range records at WWCCA and the whole world wants Bill Mitchell bullets....
And no one in Canada makes jackets or squirts lead....OH MY!.....Who's got the lead.....????

Bill makes 30 cal bullets

Dan H

Back