Calfee Book

I got mine today, finally.....even though Doug is a good shooting friend he told me that shipments would be in order of placement.

A REALLY GREAT PIECE OF WORK.

Team Calfee will be thanked now and into the future.
Doug....you should honored in some way for the persistance, effort, and dedication getting this published.

Bob Growney

[QUOTE
A REALLY GREAT PIECE OF WORK.

Team Calfee will be thanked now and into the future.
Doug....you should honored in some way for the persistance, effort, and dedication getting this published.

Bob Growney[/QUOTE]

I received my copy today and I'll second what Bob said. This will be a classic in the shooting world.

The Calfee Book

I received my book today. This book is packed with information, and would be of interest to anyone that shoots .22 rimfire benchrest.

As others have said, this will be a classic in the shooting world.

Great job!! Douglas, Beau, and Lynn.

Thanks,

Tony K. Harper

Oh Yeah!

Howdy!
I recieved my copy today too! I am tickled half to death! I did not know there would be THIS much info. Some of the stuff I glanced at briefly would have a small fact that could only have come from countless hours of experimentation, frustration, and dedicated persistance to discover. Just for one small (seemingly) fact. And that fact would be more of a side note than the subject of the article. Bill goes into details that I simply would have never imagined in his quest for accuracy.

I hope to enjoy this book for years to come.

Thank you Team Calfee for all of your hard work in putting this book together!!

And, thank you Bill Calfee, for doing the work, being curious and persistant enough to discover accuracy answers, and writing about them!!:)

Greg

I missed the opportunity to get one as the hard drive on my computer went out before I could get my payment in.
Sure hope there is a second printing.
I really miss Bill's articles in Precision Shooting.

reloader

I don't think there will be a second printing.
They had a few extras printed. Check in classified.

Hal

Got mine on the 8th. I am well satisfied! Everyone involved in this project deserves a big Pat on the back. Thanks,

Recieved my copy today. Excellent book. Thanks for publishing!

For those of you with the Calfee book, I would be interested to know if this is a compilation of his Precision Shooting articles or if this is something different and more expansive.

The cost of the book is a bit much for me, given the somewhat limited application to my game but I may try to come up with the sheckles if there is a lot of different stuff in there.

Thanks,
Brent

Guys all the books are now sold out and Douglas is once again swamped with E-Mails he may not be able to answer.
I had a couple guys e-mail myself asking if they could get more books into Australia.The answer is NO AS THERE ARE NO BOOKS LEFT.
Maybe someone will read there book and lend it to you when they are done but as of now there are none left.
Waterboy aka Lynn

Back